Your personal Mt. Rushmore....

You're not allowed to have personal favourites in a thread called "your personal MT Rushmore". <36>
Fair enough. I didn't really think personal favorites and Mt Rushmore were the same thing.

The four pillars

Misawa, Kobashi, Kawada, Tau

These lists are so subjective. Like, Hogan should be on there but so should Misawa for being the GOAT. Most people wouldn't put Misawa over Flair or Stone Cold and most Western fans think HBK and the rock would deserve it over him.

Misawa was gangsta,,,,

Greg Valentine can hang for sure.....He was a bad man back in the day. Former NWA and WWF tag champ...and held ALOT of regional titles in his day.

Misawa was gangsta,,,,

Greg Valentine can hang for sure.....He was a bad man back in the day. Former NWA and WWF tag champ...and held ALOT of regional titles in his day.
totally agree about misawa and the hammer.

Should mrs foley's baby boy get a mention, he did what most others would not, broke down a lot of barriers along the way in as much most of the established hierarchy never gave him a chance to succeed.
and they fact he put over and made the careers of the taker, tripper and orton along the way...

he should make mount rushmore for doing what he did (or got) in HIAC, and then going producing a bag of thumbtacks, now that was a pop..

shiiiitt

in terms of the drawing power, major influence on the biz you have to go

Hogan
Austin
Rock
Dusty

me personally...i dunno. Id rather go

Savage
Bret
Savage
Savage.

Internationally speaking