Your mama!!!

Your mother is so fat the recursive function calculating her mass causes a stack overflow.

Your mom is so lazy that her frank disregard for household chores and basic child care caused your dad to slowly lose interest in her resulting in an eventual affair with a girl who he met in college which then led to a divorce when you were 11 causing you to face some fairly damaging trauma at a young age

Your mom is so lazy that her frank disregard for household chores and basic child care caused your dad to slowly lose interest in her resulting in an eventual affair with a girl who he met in college which then led to a divorce when you were 11 causing you to face some fairly damaging trauma at a young age

I mean really specific but you have the right idea. Wannnnnnnna write a thread about it big guy????

Your momma so fat
How fat is she
Your momma so fat that she can get busy with 22 burritos when times get rough, I seen her in the back of taco bell with handcuffs the sad fact ur momms smokes crack she got a burning urnin and theres no turning back, her knuckles back down to the ground when she walks, spit comes out that bitch mouth when she talks

Yo mama's so ugly, her portraits hang themselves.
That's a new one for me!

giphy.gif

Back