Your level of excitement for Benavidez Vs Figueredo

Another garbage card, might check out the gifs later.

He smoked him once. Their first fight was a split that Benavidez arguably won.
Could say the same about Benavidez’s fight with Cejudo. Cejudo still should have won even with that stupid point penalty. Not sure if either of the guys fighting is even top 3 tbh. I’d probably have a fit Horguchi as well as Cejudo and MM ahead of both.

Could say the same about Benavidez’s fight with Cejudo. Cejudo still should have won even with that stupid point penalty. Not sure if either of the guys fighting is even top 3 tbh. I’d probably have a fit Horguchi as well as Cejudo and MM ahead of both.

Horiguchi isn't even a UFC fighter and got knocked out by some random dude in his last fight. Benavidez beat Formiga in his last fight. Cejudo has left the division. The two best flyweights now are clearly MM and Benavidez.

95907787-thermometer-registering-temperature-below-zero-outdoor.jpg

About the only thing that can re-invigorate my interest in FlW is a massive influx of quality Thaiboxers from Thailand.

If guys like Dejdamrong were fighting in the UFC at around 30 years of age, it'd be one of my favorite division.

Its pretty sure its going to be a good fight but Im not hyped for the fight at all.

Will probably watch it still. Just not excited cause i dont follow that division or those fighters so i dont like them as much

I don't care too much because it doesn't feel like a real title fight, DJ could come back and beat either guy by whatever he wants. Probably Cejudo too. If they wanted it to be interesting the stipulation should be "winner gets Megan Olivi for a night"

I'm only excited to see if Joe B can finally get a belt. Been a fan for a long time

9/10

Daico/Pantoja was one of the 5 best fights of 2019 and he's a beast in general. JoeB is the best fighter ever to not won a championship/ belt in any org. Can't wait

I would say an 8. I am really becoming a Davison fan.

It's a great matchup but the card on paper does not look good at all. I said this in a previous thread but honestly it looks like they didn't even try to make it appealing and want to bury FLW after this. And I am someone who rarely thinks a card does not look good.

I'll watch, i have confidence that it will be good, great cardio and pace...excited? No, i dont know who Figueiredo is to begin with...its Cejudo's fault, he is the one that fought last for that belt.

Yes. DJ smoked Benavidez 2X. Cejudo would also smoke Joe today

Joe's win over Henry was way more recent than DJ's wins over Joe. That said, the win was a very close fight with fouls. Henry and DJ are very, very close in skill, and DJ vs Joe 1 was a narrow decision. Those three are the best at 125, though there are a few others in the convo.

Likely to be a spirited contest, but yeah not a whole lot of excitement surrounding it.

All bullshit aside Benavidez path to the title should be inspiring . He literally refused to quit . If he win it should be a big motivator for anyone

Back