Television Your favorite SouthPark episode?

The first one that comes to mind is when Mr Garrison invented a new vehicle. Don't know what the episode was called though.

Also, the one where they turned chef into a pedo was hilarious if you know the backstory with Isaac Hayes beforehand

The first one that comes to mind is when Mr Garrison invented a new vehicle. Don't know what the episode was called though.

Also, the one where they turned chef into a pedo was hilarious if you know the backstory with Isaac Hayes beforehand
Is that when Isaac Hayes quit because they dared to make fun of his beloved scientology?

Randy fighting at baseball games or Casa Bonita or the one where Butters gets a ninja star to the eye.

Reactions: 666
The one where they were Japanese manga warriors and took Butters to a vet
disguised as a dog with a ninja star in his eye was hilarious.

Lemmewinks, the KFC one, the time traveler took our jobs one also.

Is that when Isaac Hayes quit because they dared to make fun of his beloved scientology?
Yup! If you didn't know about that then the episode had to be puzzling, but if you did know then it was hilarious

That one where KITTEH is in heat putting its ass up everywheres and Cartman keeps yelling at it BAD KITTEH.

Kenny getting high on cat piss.

The dog whisperer training Cartman.

There's more I'm sure, that's just off the top of my head. South Park has grown on me over the years.

Back