• Kill Bill Vol. 2

• Kung Fu Hustle

• Spider-Man 2

• Collateral

• National Treasure

• Saw

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for Troy.

Great visually and the action scenes were fantastic.

Saw comes in second.

Eternal Sunshine tied for 2nd!

You're alright Sherdog, you're alright

I love me some Kill Bill, but Shaun of the Dead is the easy pick for me this time.

giphy.gif

man on fire, creasys art is violence, and he's about to paint his masterpiece

Poll seems to be much more even then previous years. Its just less than a a hand of votes separating first to 6th place

Wow, I never realized how great 2004 was for movies. Collateral, Man On Fire, Dawn of the Dead, Punisher, Team America, Million Dollar Baby, the first Saw(the only good one). Excellent year. My favorite movie out of those would have to be Team America, few movies have ever made me laugh so hard.

How come you didn't put The Notebook in the pole?

Friday Night Lights, both the movie and the show, are great. Well the movie is really good, but the show is great. The way Peter Berg shoots, the music (Explosions in the Sky), and above all else the acting, is first class all the way. The writers on the show were great too, except for the writer's strike year...that season was way off.

The choice for me was Team America or Shaun of The Dead.

Chose Shaun cause it was more of a movie than Team America.

Friday Night Lights, both the movie and the show, are great. Well the movie is really good, but the show is great. The way Peter Berg shoots, the music (Explosions in the Sky), and above all else the acting, is first class all the way. The writers on the show were great too, except for the writer's strike year...that season was way off.
Even Tim McGraw the country music singer with little acting experience stole his scenes. No weak links in the whole cast.

It's an excellent movie. I'm not even much of a sports fan, but I love FNL. It hits hard on a human level.

Peter Berg is underrated as a director. Patriots Day was one of the best films of 2016 but it only made like $30 million domestically. Hell, I even kind of liked Battleship.

Harry Potter purely on nostalgia, oh 2004.. what simple times

The twist in this hit me right in the dick

Blew my tiny mind

I didn't see it coming either.

M. Night got accused of stealing it from a YA novel called Running Out Of Time, but there's no way to know if he really did or if the similarities were just a coincidence.

Back