Your Favorite MMA Gear Survey!

Favorite Loose Shorts- RVCA
Favorite Gi- Koral
Favorite Vale Tudo Shorts- FCF
Favorite T-shirt- Mayhem Miller Addicted To Violence/Fokai
Favorite Logo- Bad Boy & Carlson Gracie Sr.(bulldogs)
Favorite Patch- "same as above"
Favorite Rashguard- Quiksilver

Favorite Shorts
Im sorry, cant choose between theese three
- NoGi OE (US)
- NoGi Vitor-shorts (Brazil)
- Sprawl Yellow

Favorite Rashguard
- Sprawl (Shortsleeved)

Favorite Beanie
- NoGi (US)

Favorite Boxing Glove
- Top Ten 12oz

Favorite Grappling Glove
- Slayer (the one we have to use)

Favorite ShinPads
- Ironman (with some ducktape)

Favorite Logo
- NoGi (Brazil)

Favorite Hoodie
- FCFighter

Favorite Shorts
- Sprawl Flexfighter XT, Fairtex Thai Shorts

Favorite Rashguard
- Underarmour

Favorite Beanie
- Fairtex

Favorite T-Shirt/Long Sleeve
- XX Gear "Fighting Solves Everything"

Favorite Boxing Glove
- Cleto Reyes

Favorite Grappling Glove
- Fairtex Ultimate Combat

Favorite Gi
- N/A

Favorite Patch
- Fairtex

Favorite ShinPads
- Fairtex Pro

Favorite Mouthguard
- Opro

Favorite Logo
- FCFighter

Some of you guys care way to much about brand name....suck it up and shop at Ross!

Anyways...in my humble opinion nothing comes close to ringside/combat sport for striking gear....

anvar said:
Some of you guys care way to much about brand name....suck it up and shop at Ross!

Anyways...in my humble opinion nothing comes close to ringside/combat sport for striking gear....

Like PhenoM said Its called Support the Sport!

No matter from where you buy...

I coach national ranked swimmers, and I don't wear the free swim apparel they give me, expect to meets.

I feel the same way about fighting clothing, wear it to meets...and stop trying to act like a hardass around town.

anvar said:
I coach national ranked swimmers, and I don't wear the free swim apparel they give me, expect to meets.

I feel the same way about fighting clothing, wear it to meets...and stop trying to act like a hardass around town.

Hang on. No one have talked about acting hardass around town wearing fight gear. I myself only wear my gear to training and competition but I cant see a problem with people wearing them around town. I would just go up to them asking if they train, starting a conversation...

The question you raised was about people buying brand-gear. Has it come to this? That the MMA-scene has it's own Prada, Gucci an LV? I don't think so, as far as I'm concerned everything you buy that gets money into the MMA-clothes company's is good for the sport. The day MMA has it's own league in comparison to NFL, NHL and NBA I'll be the first one to stop buying brand-gear :D Because today I just spend to much of my salary on new training gear... :D

I love wearing all my stuff around town so-to-speak. I don't go around though acting like a tough guy, I am very humble and enjoy when people approach me asking questions about MMA or fighting in general.

What about that time when we were having coffee, and then out of nowhere you went for the armbar. Of course, I eventually got the side mount kimura, but still, you clearly need to drop the tough guy demeanor.

LoL. I think you had a lil of grandpa's cough medicine in your coffee :) and dude it looked like a perfect time to try a flying armbar!

LOL, Can't blame a man for that. Next time we have coffee, I will give you fair warning when the flying armbar is coming! :p

make sure to call me, I would like to ref and video tape.

Favorite Boxing Glove: Ringside
Favorite Grappling Glove: Ouano KOTC gloves
Favorite Mouthguard: Shock Doctor

That's all the MMA shit I have.

anvar said:

a girl I went to school with is now the 50m World Butterfly Stroke champion... and i used to pwn her in laps at the pool. Go figure.

ps: what for be bumping shit reddog! :(

~Foz

sry I'm a recovering postwhore.
gssad.gif

Back