Reaction score
Favorite/Least Favorite movie
Favorite/Least Favorite book
Favorite/Least Favorite album
Favorite/Least Favorite song
Favorite/Least Favorite TV show
.... whatever else?

Last edited:
can't honestly name anything from 2012 i'd put on that list. sad in some ways.

Favorite Film: Wreck-It Ralph
Least Favorite Film: Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones season 2
Least Favorite TV Show: a lot but nothing really stands out

can't honestly name anything from 2012 i'd put on that list. sad in some ways.

I agree, bad one for movies imo. I was hoping Oscar season would save it but 2012 wasn't my kinda year. Although it woulda been great for fans of comicbook movies.

Benoco its funny but i actually thought this was one of the stronger years for movies in recent memory

Avengers, Dark Knight Rises, Skyfall, Wreck it Ralph, Brave, Silver Linings Playbook, Django Unchained, Les Miserables, Lincoln- all very solid in my opinion. Hell, Skyfall was pretty amazing for a fall movie- really enlivened things after October and was a good way to transition into the Oscar type movies taking over the box office.

Best movies: the avengers,skyfall,expendables 2

Disappointing movies: the dark knight rises,

Damn Disappointing movies: Prometheus,

best tv show:game of thrones and boardwalk empire

best book:my companies monthly magazine.This edition was telling real stories from people that LOVE their job.I laughed my ass off from all of that fake a** bullsh**

Favorite/Least Favorite movie
Favorite/Least Favorite book
Favorite/Least Favorite album
Favorite/Least Favorite song
Favorite/Least Favorite TV show
.... whatever else?

Movie: Django Unchained / The Hunger Games
Album: Of Monsters and Men / Channel Orange <- didn't hate it but wasn't blown away - still have yet to get and listen to the Parallax II
Song: Thinking 'bout you / Gangnam Style
TV show: Community / Big Bang Theory

Benoco its funny but i actually thought this was one of the stronger years for movies in recent memory

Avengers, Dark Knight Rises, Skyfall, Wreck it Ralph, Brave, Silver Linings Playbook, Django Unchained, Les Miserables, Lincoln- all very solid in my opinion. Hell, Skyfall was pretty amazing for a fall movie- really enlivened things after October and was a good way to transition into the Oscar type movies taking over the box office.

Yeah, I've no doubt the summer was some people's wet dream.

I knew what I was getting with Avengers and it's not for me. I was disappointed with TDKR, I actually thought it was pretty stupid (although I get why people love it). I haven't seen Skyfall, but there's a reason for that, I don't enjoy the franchise what-so-ever. Seven Psychopaths was the biggest disappointment of the year for me (Sam Rockwell aside), I loved In Bruges and expected great things. Lincoln is quality.

I can't really write the whole year off though, I haven't seen Django (not released in Ireland yet) or The Master.

movie - The Dark Knight Rises/Snow White & The Huntsman
book - don't read lol, i read a bit of "50 shades darker" which i found in a friends apartment. It was quite funny
album - The XX - Coexist / didnt hear any bad ones
song - The Weeknd - Wicked Games / One Direction - Live While We're Young
TV show - Homeland was the only one i watched.

The Bourne Series is a franchise I do love but Legacy wasn't nearly the same standard.

I started to watch the walking dead last year so I 'll just put that down.

Django Unchained/Cloud Atlas
I haven't read books released in 2012
Wintersun-Time I/Anything off the radio, dubstep, etc, etc(INB4 I get called elitest/hispter)
All of Time I from Wintersun/Same as above
Breaking Bad/Big Bang Theory

Lol at book

cabin in the woods/john carter
the art of war/mr. penumbra's 24 hour bookstore
R.A.P. Music/hard to say, if I don't like an album I'll usually stop listening lol. probably Fun.'s album, that's the one I heard the most songs from.
Brains by Lower Dens/that diamond song by rhianna. ugh.
Breaking Bad/probably some shitty reality show that exploits people, I try to avoid watching bad shows.

Favorite: Dredd 3D. Least favorite: Wrath of the Titans
Sadly, I didn't read a book in 2012.
Kendrick Lamar's good kid mad city.
HBO's Girls.

least favorite book - 50 shades of grey (and its sequels). didn't read them, but heard enough about them to realize that it was nothing more than smut, peddled as "literature". what's worse is that people (women mostly) thought that reading it made them cool/sexy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back