Your "Crazy Brain" moment!

2fast2see

Brown Belt
Reaction score
This is a time where you totally lost grip with reality based on a non-drug induced event!

Mine came with watching "Interview with the Assassin." I lost my grip because for a moment I believed that it was real and was a moment away from calling the FBI!

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS9Ad5Q2Ovc

I frequently will be talking on the phone (through the bluetooth in my car) on my way home or something and reach for my phone. When I can't find it (in my pocket) I have a slight panic that I left it at work... wtf!?!? I'm on it!

Makes me realize just how dumb I really am, but I'm not sure if it's a crazy brain moment.

Sorry everytime i've lost grip with reality it's been drug induced.

I've told this story before, but I once took a piss and took a bit of toilet paper to wipe up my misfires. The TP wasn't on the spool thing, so I grabbed the whole roll.

...then tossed it in the toilet. A whole roll of toilet paper. I just stared at it then fished it out, tossed it in the trash, and flushed. I wasn't even confused until about a minute later when I processed what I'd just done.

On more than one occasion, I've thrown out the food court tray with my garbage. I just kind of stare blankly at the bin and then walk away.

Back