Your "Crazy Brain" moment!

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by 2fast2see, Oct 15, 2013.

1. 2fast2see

2fast2see Green Belt

This is a time where you totally lost grip with reality based on a non-drug induced event!

Mine came with watching "Interview with the Assassin." I lost my grip because for a moment I believed that it was real and was a moment away from calling the FBI!

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS9Ad5Q2Ovc

2. FwappyEnding

FwappyEnding Brown Belt

I frequently will be talking on the phone (through the bluetooth in my car) on my way home or something and reach for my phone. When I can't find it (in my pocket) I have a slight panic that I left it at work... wtf!?!? I'm on it!

Makes me realize just how dumb I really am, but I'm not sure if it's a crazy brain moment.

3. RoryFan

RoryFan Wears Hats

Sorry everytime i've lost grip with reality it's been drug induced.

4. Leagon

Leagon Silver Belt

I've told this story before, but I once took a piss and took a bit of toilet paper to wipe up my misfires. The TP wasn't on the spool thing, so I grabbed the whole roll.

...then tossed it in the toilet. A whole roll of toilet paper. I just stared at it then fished it out, tossed it in the trash, and flushed. I wasn't even confused until about a minute later when I processed what I'd just done.

5. Grob

Grob Brown Belt

in the heart shaped hole, where the hope runs out
    On more than one occasion, I've thrown out the food court tray with my garbage. I just kind of stare blankly at the bin and then walk away.