Your childhood crushes.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
Kerri Green is my retroactive first crush.

160837240_kerri-green-mickey-rourke-1986-jpn-pinup-picture-.jpg

Real first crush is either Tiffany Amber Thiessen, Jennifer Love Hewitt, or Natalie Portman. The former two came before Natalie but I vividly remember my first jackoff being a fantasy sex scene between Katie Holmes and Natalie Portman. On a special episode of Dawson's Creek...

First girl crush was Sloane Peterson. ❤
Mia Sara and Winona Ryder are two girls I regrettably missed out on. I recently rewatched Dracula and Legend and those two were beautiful. I don't know how they flew under my radar for so long.

yeah i remember all the wrestling chicks being hot in the late 90's... her and trish stratus were up there
39fe87f804882b641aea94047bfae139.gif

i also use to like the debra chick for some reason.
trish is def a beautiful gal! i never appreciated her in my younger years bc i was into more punk chicks and stuff, but she grew on me over these past couple of years. can appreciate her beauty now.

idk how i could have forgotten this one
first seen him when i was 13 in the original house on haunted hill
so handsome, charming, and he has the best voice of all time, god his voice wrecks me
what a man
tumblr_mds97ctJ0v1qgcra2o1_500.gif

tumblr_nb3lix03RT1s1v3r1o1_400.gif

6d15cdad570023a1ea8b200a6c7f7aca.gif

my kinda man~

idk how i could have forgotten this one
first seen him when i was 13 in the original house on haunted hill
so handsome, charming, and he has the best voice of all time, god his voice wrecks me
what a man
tumblr_mds97ctJ0v1qgcra2o1_500.gif

tumblr_nb3lix03RT1s1v3r1o1_400.gif

6d15cdad570023a1ea8b200a6c7f7aca.gif

my kinda man~

Vincent Price huh?

ok then. To each, as they say.

Post pictures of your childhood crushes and what movies they're from. :) I'll start.

Scully from The X-Files

My first ever wet dream was with Scully. She was in the red leather suit from that picture. She pushed me so I fell back on a sofa and started to seducingly crawl over me and I prematurely ejaculated in the dream and woke up with my boxers filled with sticky goo and shame.

yeah I think she was in WCW when i watched dont remember seeing her in WWF.. think i stopped watching by the time she got there...
u missed that trish n stacy mud match?! o:
mudmatch2.jpg

CzTrSSI.gif

pretty sure its on youtube lol. is nice. it clings to them real nice, kinda makes them look nekkid. agh.

lol i have the trish dvd and thats on there, was watching it while this guy was over (i was young and didnt think anything of two females fighting in mud lol), and the guy asked me if id leave the room so he could jerk off to it /:< nasty. i said no. then he wanted to borrow it lmao.

thank you grandma for your sexy lady gift lol xD

My first ever wet dream was with Scully. She was in the red leather suit from that picture. She pushed me so I fell back on a sofa and started to seducingly crawl over me and I prematurely ejaculated in the dream and woke up with my boxers filled with sticky goo and shame.

Too much info brah

Back