Your Chants Have Been Answered!

Is this WWE making sure Punk doesn't go to AEW?

He is actually contracted with Fox, not the WWE. Or so the dirtsheets say
Ah that makes sense, I am sure WWE would have a say nay or yay though? I don't really watch WWE no more but check dirtsheets once in awhile and a few weeks ago there was talked of him going to the Fox show.

Ah that makes sense, I am sure WWE would have a say nay or yay though? I don't really watch WWE no more but check dirtsheets once in awhile and a few weeks ago there was talked of him going to the Fox show.
Yeah, I am sure the E has a say. And they definitely did not want him going to AEW, so letting him take a correspondence job on FS is easy enough.

Is this WWE making sure Punk doesn't go to AEW?
Makes sense. Although, I don't think Punk has that drive in him anymore to perform in the ring. If he did, there's tons of other promos he could've joined, to include All Petite Wrestling...his body style would be a perfect fit there.

Makes sense. Although, I don't think Punk has that drive in him anymore to perform in the ring. If he did, there's tons of other promos he could've joined, to include All Petite Wrestling...his body style would be a perfect fit there.
Yea he has no muscle left I think lol. He could be a managing leader of a stable with the mic though.

Easy money for Phil Brooks

Better than getting his ass kicked by UFC cans

He should return. He would make the WWE alot but I doubt Vince wants him there at least not till he begs

People chanted his name for six years just to say they're disappointed in him coming back as a "sell out." Bitches don't be knowin'.

He’ll be on Smackdown soon enough

Back