Your Average Amount of Notifications

I don't post much, and what I do post doesn't generally garner many likes. So I'm going to go ahead and say 0 is an average number for me.
Post a pic in the "sack the fk up and post a pic of your woman" thread.... Many likes shall be had if you do as I say.

Well I only have definite net access two days of the week. The most Ive come on to was 28 but it was flemmy stardusts experimental favourite band thread. The least Ive logged onto after 5 days was 0. Also had several threads with zero responses. Finally I prefer being quoted than liked.

giphy.gif
I'll allow it?

I've been stuck at 77 points for weeks.

3-5 maybe, most I've had was like 130, that was because of my shoops in the Johnny Hendricks thread.

Or how many posts you have in a thread that that Helmer guy is reading through.

Hell, he was liking every post in those threads.

lol, those two go hard xD

Flemmy, you did it wrong. You should have said "that @HELMER guy..." in order to get the likes.

You just saved the day then. Likes coming in T minus...

(check you alerts, friends)

giphy_zps9azmtjws.gif

How do I get notifications?

3ish

I do most of my Sherdogging at work, so I'm constantly online. I kinda don't give my notifications chance to pile up.

All my likes are from my army of white belt trolling accounts

Maybe 1 or 2. I don't post much anymore.

Hard to say:
On fight nights with the JUST BLEED WARship in full swing I'm pushing almost a double didget average.

Otherwise, only when I post shit that pisses folks off.

I just counted, I had 29 today (technically yesterday since it's after 1am now) .. the most that I ever logged into was 549 thanks to our resident like-a-holic *cough* @ShadowSneak

Average 25 on a regular day, 50-100 or so on super chatty days. :)

Back