Your Average Amount of Notifications

I average 5- 10

But there was a time I posted a lot of stuf and I woke up to 64 Notifications

I had like 11 once. Yeah, I'm that cool.
Usually, 2ish.

Usually about 3-6, but I'm not sure if that means:

1) what I'm posting is not really that good and isn't worth liking or quoting;
2) I check sherdog way too frequently

Sometimes I get a first reply or first five reply in and get a decent number from that. Otherwise I range from 0 to 2. I'm garbage

Yes you are. I know for a fact I dwarf you in notifications. I can check with my mod account.
lol ok, Socal likes everyone of my posts while I'm sleeping and he's awake over in the West Coast, so when I get to work around this time there's always a ton. I guess it also depends on how often you're on, I only post at work, so from 7 pm to 10 am I am not online 90% of the time, so I dont' check my notifications.

lol ok, Socal likes everyone of my posts while I'm sleeping and he's awake over in the West Coast, so when I get to work around this time there's always a ton. I guess it also depends on how often you're on, I only post at work, so from 7 pm to 10 am I am not online 90% of the time, so I dont' check my notifications.
I guess if I wasn't on here so often I would have in the 100's every time I was on. But I wouldn't post as much either.

I should tally up all of my notifications in a 24 hours period. It would probably be around 500/day.

divinde my 'likes received' by 150. Giveth or taketh

not many, but i don't post that often. But when i do post i get a few here and there.

I guess if I wasn't on here so often I would have in the 100's every time I was on. But I wouldn't post as much either.

I should tally up all of my notifications in a 24 hours period. It would probably be around 500/day.
Yea, mine would probably be about half of that, but fuck it, we still get more than 99% of this forum, so as the great Honda Housey said "Fuck em all"

Yea, mine would probably be about half of that, but fuck it, we still get more than 99% of this forum, so as the great Honda Housey said "Fuck em all"
Lol sometimes I literally get annoyed at the red corner. But I also have too big an ego to turn the notifications off.

First world problems, imo.

Around 20-25. Highest ever has been 112.

17 was my highest. All "likes", because I'm just that cool.

I guess around what Bobby Digital said. But only because I always like my own posts with my Nostromo account.

Today I got 12 likes when I checked in at work.

And what happened, then? Well, in Sherdog they say - that pcptornado's ego grew three sizes that day.

200w_d.gif

I usually average 2...

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back