3)Witcher 3
4)Shadows or mordor
5)Lords of fallen
6)Evolve
7) Evil with in
8) elite dangous is being bought soon
9) Far cry 4

i have the following Res'd or payed off

well i bought my xbone in feb and promised myself i wouldnt buy any games unless i was confident i would play them extensively. I dont game much and my last gen library is filled with games i only played partly through so im trying to be more selective. So far i only own tombraider. I was planning on buying kinect rivals but didnt care for the demo. I've been planning on ufc and ill probably get that one but recent negative coments on this site have me rethinking it. other planned purchases are the next round of sports games, nba and madden 2015. Possibly halo collection.

- Ultra SFIV (already purchased)
- Destiny
- Super Smash Bros (3DS)
- Borderlands
- Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire

I dunno, none of the ones I'm looking at are out yet.

Bought a PS4

NBA2K14
MLB14
EA UFC

Wanted to get Arkham Knight but it got pushed back....Might take MLB back its just sitting there.....

Bought my ps4 for EA UFC.

EA UFC looks like EA MMA with next gen graphics. Not impressed.

I'll be waiting for Madden.

Right now all I have is MLB The Show 14 and FIFA 14

Tales of xillia 2
Dragon age inquisition
Destiny
Evil within
Far cry 4
Ac unity
WiiU Mario kart 8 bundle
Evolve
Witcher 3
And a bunch of other ps3 and 360 games. Also have to pick up xenoblade chronicles for the Wii.

All on either ps4 or xbone.

Transistor
Evolve
Helldiver
Archage
Repopulation

Just purchased SSF4 again today on ebay for cheap, and then get the Ultra DLC. Always played with a controller. Might buy a fight pad. Anyone know a good place to get them. I have seen a couple on ebay.

Bought my ps4 for EA UFC.

EA UFC looks like EA MMA with next gen graphics. Not impressed.

I'll be waiting for Madden.

Right now all I have is MLB The Show 14 and FIFA 14

I WISH. This demo sucks more than ea mma. Not fluid at all. Striking is way worse, it's a button masher. Sticks for striking > button mashing. I know the noobs and casuals will disagree

witcher-3-collectors-edition1.jpg

I WISH. This demo sucks more than ea mma. Not fluid at all. Striking is way worse, it's a button masher. Sticks for striking > button mashing. I know the noobs and casuals will disagree

If I remember right, the demo for EA MMA was way worse than the actual game turned out to be

Destiny
The Witcher 3
Evolve
Far Cry 4
Elite: Dangerous
No Mans' Sky
Sniper Elite 3
Battlefield Hardline

It's an EA Sports game. All EA cares about it online gaming and microtransactions and the offline gamers/career gamers get screwed.

The WORST thing that could have happened to MMA gaming was EA getting a hold of the license exclusively. They'll have the means to make the game AMAZING, but they won't put it out there because they need to add little by little every version and remove things people like so they'll get excited when it finally returns.

~Madden 15
~Destiny
~Sunset Overdrive (possibly)
~COD: Advanced Warfare -I traded ghost in 2 weeks after purchase, I will more than likely do the same with this. I'm a sucker.

I'm too much of a bitch to play The Evil Within.

2015 is going to be ridiculous.
~Tom Clancy's: The Division
~The Witcher 3
~Halo 5
~Star Wars: Battlefront
~Batman: Arkham Knight

My body is not ready.

To buy list. Most titles are 2015, but yeah...

PC
WoD
H1Z1
GTA5
No Man's Sky
Arkham Knight
Witcher 3
Telltate Game of Thrones
The Division
Sims 4(Fuck y'all)
Star Wars Battlefront

Wii-U
Bayonetta 2
Super Smash Bros
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Zelda

PS4
Bloodborne
Metal Gear Solid V

To buy list. Most titles are 2015, but yeah...

PC
WoD
H1Z1
GTA5
No Man's Sky
Arkham Knight
Witcher 3 - 2015
Telltate Game of Thrones
The Division
Sims 4(Fuck y'all)
Star Wars Battlefront

Wii-U
Bayonetta 2
Super Smash Bros
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Zelda

PS4
Bloodborne
Metal Gear Solid V

13ztmqf.gif

wtf Canadian..

Last edited:
I was planning on getting ea ufc on launch, but seeing all the mixed responses, plus it requiring a ps4 makes me wanna get it when the price drops.

I'll be getting gta v for on the pc for sure, been waiting for that one since I completed the original on ps3.

I'm also looking forward to the new Doom and Rainbow Six, but I don't know if they're gonna be released this year.

Maybe, very maybe, Fifa 15 if I get a ps4 before it comes out. Hoping that that my brother will get it. He's been talking about since he's fired up fifa 11 again.

Destiny
Battlefield Hardline
GTA 5 (If they fix the GTA Online issues)
Assassins Creed Unity
Dragon Age Inquisition
EA UFC

Destiny
NBA 2K15
GTA 5 PS4

Maybe COD :icon_lol:
Maybe Madden

Edit: Forgot about the Arkham Knight push back.

Back