Your 10 favorite "current" wrestlers (Any Brand)

Nameless Ghoul

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Any order:
Kevin Owens
Asuka
Adam Cole
Darby Allin
Chris Jericho
Jeff Hardy
Keith Lee
Karrion Kross
Shinske Nakamura
Sasha Banks

Off the top of my head

Okada
Omega
Keith Lee
Young Bucks
Asuka
Sasha Banks
Bitch Baker DMD
Naito
Lucha Bros
Rache Chanel. I'm serious. She's fucking hilarious.

It was hard to do this list cuz dr Baker has been great lately and I've been a mark for rosemary in tna for a minute bruddah

My list would look different each of a few months / couple months / month / even a week ago. At different points in the year Hiromu, Darby, Adam Cole, maybe Hikaru Shida, etc, etc, would have been on here.

I watched an Impact clip recently - Rosemary was teleporting people into a house to have a party? lol

I like what I've seen of her but I can't stand Josh Matthews. I know it's a meme but he really does literally drain psychic energy from me when I watch Impact.

My list would look different each of a few months / couple months / month / even a week ago. At different points in the year Hiromu, Darby, Adam Cole, maybe Hikaru Shida, etc, etc, would have been on here.

I watched an Impact clip recently - Rosemary was teleporting people into a house to have a party? lol

I like what I've seen of her but I can't stand Josh Matthews. I know it's a meme but he really does literally drain psychic energy from me when I watch Impact.
That was an advertisement for a reality thing they're doing. Lol. But yeah I agree that majority of the time my list could fluctuate. Damn in realized i forgot ishii

Damn in realized i forgot ishii

There's like a dozen people I really wanted to squeeze into the last couple spots but I had to go with the at the moment topic. And I am so super serious about Rache Chanel. A couple times a day I'll laugh my ass off about that prancing run to the ropes she does.

I didn't realize until after she'd had her second match that "Rache Chanel" isn't her main character. Or maybe it is now. But she used to be Rockelle Vaughn. Just another female wrestler. This gimmick is just the kind of thing I like to cleanse my palette of the real world. She is legitimately entertaining me lately, so she's on the list.

There's like a dozen people I really wanted to squeeze into the last couple spots but I had to go with the at the moment topic. And I am so super serious about Rache Chanel. A couple times a day I'll laugh my ass off about that prancing run to the ropes she does.

I didn't realize until after she'd had her second match that "Rache Chanel" isn't her main character. Or maybe it is now. But she used to be Rockelle Vaughn. Just another female wrestler. This gimmick is just the kind of thing I like to cleanse my palette of the real world. She is legitimately entertaining me lately, so she's on the list.
That's why yano is on my list

In no particular order...except Asuka...

Asuka
Okada
Naito
Keith Lee
FTR
Suzuki
Thatcher
Cien
AJ
Balor

Pac
Omega
Asuka
AJ Styles
Chris Jericho
Shingo Takagi
Sammy Guevara
Hiromu Takahashi
Wardlow
Darby Allin

Maki Itoh
Nick Gage
Lance Archer
Minoru Suzuki
La Hiedra
Psycho Clown
Okada
Miyu Yamashita
Hiromu Takahashi
Wardlow

Undisputed Era (hard to separate them, but Adam Cole (BAY BAY) is tops).

Keith Lee

Damien Priest

Finn Balor (really enjoying his work in NxT)

Kevin Owens

Alexa Bliss (babyface run has been cool, but it might be time for a heel turn).

Dexter Lumis (his character is cool and can work in the ring)

Tomasso Ciampa

Drew McIntyre (he's been booked really well and has a champions aura)

Ricochet (fuck the haters, I like him).

Undisputed Era (hard to separate them, but Adam Cole (BAY BAY) is tops).

Keith Lee

Damien Priest

Finn Balor (really enjoying his work in NxT)

Kevin Owens

Alexa Bliss (babyface run has been cool, but it might be time for a heel turn).

Dexter Lumis (his character is cool and can work in the ring)

Tomasso Ciampa

Drew McIntyre (he's been booked really well and has a champions aura)

Ricochet (fuck the haters, I like him).

Am I the only one who immediately thinks of 1986's Manhunter when Lumis' music hits?

Also, fuck Ricochet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back