Young Prospect Erick Silva will be put to the test tonight

it's a sign that i lurk here less and less often that i didn't even know this joke existed until now.

He only needs time. No matter what happens tonight you can expect the kid to make waves in the future. Ufc came too soon in his career.

He's just a zygote. Still a lot of potential ahead of him!

zygote.jpg

Honestly, this is Silva's last chance. I still see vast potential in the kid, but if he loses tonight, we might have to start talk of him becoming a gate keeper within a few years.

Can’t understand why the UFC wants to throw such a great prospect like Silva into the lions den. You would think thy would want to bring him along slowly and groom him.

Am I the only one who finds is disgusting that they are allowing a under age person to fight legally in MMA?. its wrong in my opinion. These commissions sure love to give a lot of rules and regulations to people, giving out fines for various small things. But yet they are totally fine with allowing a very under-age person fight in a cage???. SMH

Its not just about his age, its also other factors like the time of the fight, the main card starts late and is well past his bed time. How do they allow it? I can't believe just a letter from mom giving approval of her son fighting is enough.

The commission has lost all creditability in my eyes. Awful....

Erick Silva is the youngest prospect outside the UFC, 35 y.o. young.

This joke is getting old. Unlike Erick Silva who is still very young.

The kids breath smells like similac for crying out loud give him a break!

I think he should go back to being Claudia where it's a little easier for him.

He's not going to able to stay at this weight forever. When he gets older he's going to have to move up in weight. He still young so he can still make the cut but eventually he's going to have to move up in weight.

Back