Young Khabib playing UFC video game

Truly good times man smh, this is not to say that Video Games haven't improved for the better, they sure have, both Visually and Gameplay wise. But for every Company that tries to make an honest game using both High End Graphics and good gameplay, there's companies like Fucking EA pumping out garbage for the past decade. For every Ghost of Tsushima there's dozens of low quality cash grab games *Cough* Avengers *Cough*

I'm on the same page as you brother lol, Spiderman PS5, and God of War Ragnarok are what's getting me excited but with how bad Sony FUCKED UP the Pre Orders, I might not even be able to get a PS5, or Spiderman day one.

It's gonna be a rough few weeks dodging those fucking Spoiler ridden thumb nails and titles in the YouTube's recommendation lol.
God of War Ragnarok is certainly something to look forward to next year.

Halo 2, Riddick and Ninja Gaiden my favorite games on the original Xbox. Ninja Gaiden was so fucking difficult but the combat was so satisfying. Miles Morales got positives reviews so they know what they are doing, cant wait for Spiderman 2 on PS5 hope they introduce Venom.

Halo Reach was the one for me, me and my Brother would spend HOURS on Firefight together. Never really played Ninja Gaiden unfortunately, but I knew it was good, I did however play the Arkham Series, Knight sucked in my opinion, but I was hooked since Asylum and that's the game that made me feel like a BAD ass haha, I was top tanked for the Combat Challenges even though I never played that kind of game. I was Number 4 in the world for the Combat Challenge in the rankings lol, games with Parry/Counter mechanics I'm pretty fucking good at.

Oh I know Miles is going to get good reviews, Insomniac is an amazing Studio, it's just Sony that pressured them into changing his Face, nothing against Insomniac, but Sony wanted more money so they went down on them to change the Face smh. I 100% think Venom is going to be introduced, as well as they're gonna start building towards Green Goblin. If you pay attention to the Ending, the Symbiote isn't fully attached to Harry and when Norman puts his hand on the glass, the Symbiote reaches for him. Bit of nerd talk, but that means the Symbiote doesn't really like Harry, and it's only really "binding" to him because he's the only host it's around, that and if Harry dies, the Symbiote doesn't have a host.

I think Venom isn't going to be Harry because of that, it usually likes to bond to STRONG and healthy individuals, Harry in that Universe is on Death's Door if not for the the Symbiote. Once it gets around someone stronger, it's gonna bounce.

God of War Ragnarok is certainly something to look forward to next year.

You already FUCKING know lol, Thor fans are in for a Shock, because God of War is gonna get pretty ugly, and realistic. I touched up on Norse Mythology recently and that shit is just depressing lol. A cycle of life and death, over and over. I think God of War is going to tackle Ragnarok in an interesting way not depicting in most Media, but I'm fully betting on Thor getting his shit SEVERELY pushed in, Kratos is NOT one to fuck around with lol.

7834019652d4ec141d5a996051f0ecfd.gif

Video Gaming in general has been on SUCH a decline outside of a few Companies and Games that are good. But more often than not most games are lazy, bugged to death, and filled with Microtransactions despite being full priced AAA Games.

Makes me miss the simpler times when the games you brought had all the content in them and worked Day One.

<2><mma1>

Khabib's happiness is so pure I think many can relate, Gaming while it is Mainstream nowadays, there's not many games that make you feel excited.

I believe this is what happen when big corporations dominate and monopolize everything. They no longer need to innovate and produce the best quality products. Instead, they release mediocre, unfinished products and make the customers pay indefinitely.

100% agreed on Assassins Creed, I first played Brotherhood and enjoyed the Shit out of it, played 3, and while it wasn't the most liked, it still held true to that Assassin's Creed vibe, I didn't play Black Flag but I did play the one after that
Assassins Creed Black Flag is pretty good, even worth playing now tbh

Assassins Creed Black Flag is pretty good, even worth playing now tbh

My Friend(Damn near my brother) tells me the same thing haha, I just can't get behind it visually, nor do I like how Kenway's character is handled, the dude's not really an assassin, and gets killed off like a BITCH. None of these are really good reasons to NOT play it, but I don't find the setting very appealing, I like Pirates, but I feel like those two don't mix in my opinion.

Also wasn't really a fan of the Ship Battles in 3, so I KNEW I wasn't going to like Black Flag with how much Naval Combat was a thing. I'm very much about the H2H Combat more than anything, so to have to deal with long Naval segments, I unfortunately couldn't be asked to try it out.

That and my AC3 costume wasn't in the game!
<2>

Back