Young Justice

D Train

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I've been watching this on Netflix and it's very good. It deals with some surprisingly complex issues and it's cool to see some lesser known characters in action.
Anyone else into this?

One of the best animated series, not to mention one of the best drawn animation. Shame there was no season 3.

such a great series showcasing underrated heroes and villains, I miss it

Why did they cancel this show and Justice League unlimited? Was it because of Ben 10, or LOSH, or something? Bunch of retards.

I just started it the other day, about 7 episodes in. I like it, but sometimes Superboy's anger issues are a bit much.

I just started it the other day, about 7 episodes in. I like it, but sometimes Superboy's anger issues are a bit much.
he's always been an angry kid

some of his fights on there are great tho

he's always been an angry kid

some of his fights on there are great tho
I get why he's angry, and don't mind that he's angry, it's just almost comical sometimes when he's walking around in his Henry Rollin's get up going "rrrrargggghhh!" and mean mugging. Maybe it's just me.

I wish that it had more seasons.

Why did they cancel this show and Justice League unlimited? Was it because of Ben 10, or LOSH, or something? Bunch of retards.
They thought heading is this direction would be better:

I too started it a week ago and almost brought to cringe when superboy does his angry shtick

One of the best animated series, not to mention one of the best drawn animation. Shame there was no season 3.
I saw that the former show runner said that if it does well on Netflix a third season cold get greenlit.

Back