Young Floyd on ESPN Classic right now

soggyfist

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
They just finished Floyd's debut. Should be some more of his earlier fights coming up. Giving everyone a heads up.

Thats his first pro fight.

People forget what a monster he was at the lower weights.

nah, they just said with that win he moves to 13-0

Oh, keep watching then, I've seen that show, they show his fight with Roberto Apodaca. Pretty sure thats his first fight.

I'm not sue whats happening, I'm not at home but ESPNclassic has been advertising Mayweather/Apodaca.

They showed something else or was that fght earlier?

Oh, keep watching then, I've seen that show, they show his fight with Roberto Apodaca. Pretty sure thats his first fight.

The Apodaca fight was played first. Floyd lands something like a 8-10 punch combination on Apodaca in like 2 seconds. I almost forgot how fast Floyd was at JL.

The Apodaca fight was played first. Floyd lands something like a 8-10 punch combination on Apodaca in like 2 seconds. I almost forgot how fast Floyd was at JL.

Its funny to hear the commentary and then listen to the criticism of Floyd today.

"Floyd is the type of fighter that can hurt you!"

"Floyd has one punch KO power!"

Imagine if he stayed at JL or even LW.

Pacman v. PBF would have been a reality. (not good for Pac):icon_cry2

I'm not sue whats happening, I'm not at home but ESPNclassic has been advertising Mayweather/Apodaca.

I thought that too. Oh well, instead i watched Manny vs. JMM I. How that fight was ruled a draw still makes me wonder :rolleyes:

Back