• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Young Cyborg pictures Pre vitamins

Posted this in a different thread, the woman was attractive at one point imo.
a671f4c983e489abc84f66f7c9b8e59a--cris-cyborg.jpg

No tryna be an ass hole at all, but she legit looks like a man with a wig in that pic.

I think she started roids when she was like 14, maybe even fed by her dad to create a super athlete like the Williams sisters.. Just speculating tho.

There is virtually a zero percent chance Chris Cyborg has not used performance enhancing drugs.

I might have mis-spoke there.

There is literally a zero percent chance Chris Cyborg has not used perfromance enhancing drugs.
she got busted already, Captain fucking Obvious

So you are saying she just happens to have a masculine bone structure, masculine features, masculine physique AND masculine voice?

The chance of that naturally occurring in a female is minuscule, none of them are correlated in females (muscular females can have high voices and feminine faces, thin feminine females can have deep husky voices (Scarlett johansson, Emma stone etc).

A thick or athletic frame on a chick doesn’t entail deep voice (caused via hormonal issues or infection), nor masculine skull shape or features. Only when synthetic test is added do females undergo a “hormonal transition” that brings about all those masculine features at once.

I would just like to clarify that Cyborg doesn't have a "husky voice like Emma or Scarlett." Cyborg's voice has gone straight Lurch level from the Adam's Family.

th

The akward truth is, she hasn’t massively changed

So you are saying she just happens to have a masculine bone structure, masculine features, masculine physique AND masculine voice?

The chance of that naturally occurring in a female is minuscule, none of them are correlated in females (muscular females can have high voices and feminine faces, thin feminine females can have deep husky voices (Scarlett johansson, Emma stone etc).

A thick or athletic frame on a chick doesn’t entail deep voice (caused via hormonal issues or infection), nor masculine skull shape or features. Only when synthetic test is added do females undergo a “hormonal transition” that brings about all those masculine features at once.

Whats the old saying,,,, If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck... lol

This isn't particularly 'young' picture at all, she already has her SF belt.

She looks different because she has heavy makeup, different from her usual one.
Interesting. You're right, I never noticed that, it is indeed a strikeforce belt. Physically (not the face) she looks WAY different in that picture than she usually looks though - she looks like a typical WMMA fighter there, not at all "uber". Maybe it was in between fights? (i.e. not training as much, cycled off "nutritional supplements" etc?)

I would date her today, honestly.

The pic in the OP is not that old. 10+ years ago she was sexy.

Interesting. You're right, I never noticed that, it is indeed a strikeforce belt. Physically (not the face) she looks WAY different in that picture than she usually looks though - she looks like a typical WMMA fighter there, not at all "uber". Maybe it was in between fights? (i.e. not training as much, cycled off "nutritional supplements" etc?)

I would guess she has just more fat.

Similar to infamous photo of fucked up party Conor - more fat between their muscle fibers, so they actually look smaller while being roughly the same.

Back