• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You rather an AJ vs Wilder.. or WLAD???

It’s facts?!
Youre exactly the type described here. Its comical. “One respectable fight....” yet youll praise wins over Whyte, Chisora, etc. Its absolute hypocricy.
Wilders opposition is strangely rated.

Youve got other HWs who have fought similar competition who dont catch nearly the amount of shit he does. I guess hes rated differently because of the way he beats them, or how old he is. But when you take into account his lack of experience and when he started its a different story.

Im not defending or praising Wilder’s resume here, I just think he gets held to a different standard than the rest of the division. No one else takes the flack he does even though theyve got similar resumes.

Youre exactly the type described here. Its comical. “One respectable fight....” yet youll praise wins over Whyte, Chisora, etc. Its absolute hypocricy.
10 years of dominating a division.

Theyd still beat most. Not AJ or Wilder.

Thats not entirely accurate. Go back to the Jennings fight and everyone was saying Wlad looked terrible. Same with the Fury fight.

I didnt say he wouldnt give him trouble. I said hed get knocked out. At some point he gets hit and put down.
The difference is and what is fact is that aj has beaten wlad. Deontay hasn't.

Going on 4 years since he dominated anyone.

True or false?
Dominated Pulev a respected opponent in 2014... what do you expect from someone who is retiring? Fighting 3x per year?

The difference is and what is fact is that aj has beaten wlad. Deontay hasn't.
Not sure what your point is here.
Dominated Pulev a respected opponent in 2014... what do you expect from someone who is retiring? Fighting 3x per year?
You realize what you just posted goes to what Ive been saying this whole discussion....?

Not sure what your point is here.

You realize what you just posted goes to what Ive been saying this whole discussion....?
Not at all. The Wlad who showed up against AJ still would beat 98% of fighters today, including Wilder. He was 41 then. Not much of a difference

Not at all. The Wlad who showed up against AJ still would beat 98% of fighters today, including Wilder. He was 41 then. Not much of a difference
That was an entire year ago already lol. You think that another year and another knockout loss are going to do him good or what?

Well just leave it at this, if Wilder landed his shot on Wlad do you think Wlad can take it?

That was an entire year ago already lol. You think that another year and another knockout loss are going to do him good or what?

Well just leave it at this, if Wilder landed his shot on Wlad do you think Wlad can take it?
So why didn't Wilder get a shot on Wlad? He's had 40 fights and AJ managed to get a fight with Wlad in half that time. What has Wilder been doing all that time? I know he had fights fall through with Povetkin and Ortiz but even so you have to say he's been badly managed compared to AJ.

So why didn't Wilder get a shot on Wlad? He's had 40 fights and AJ managed to get a fight with Wlad in half that time. What has Wilder been doing all that time? I know he had fights fall through with Povetkin and Ortiz but even so you have to say he's been badly managed compared to AJ.
This is all you keep wanting to say in every single thread and its irrelevant.

Yes, AJ beat higher competiton earlier in his career. We all know this.

What does this have to do with what I asked? Nothing. Absolutely zero. You just want to keep further shitting on the guy lol.

This is all you keep wanting to say in every single thread and its irrelevant.

What does this have to do with what I asked? Nothing. Absolutely zero. You just want to keep further shitting on the guy lol.

It's very relevant, 40 fights and the best he's fought is Ortiz. AJ has only 20 fights and he's fighting Wlad. WTF has Wilder been doing with his career, fuck all that's what! It's telling that you don't even try to defend it because you know you can't defend it!

It's very relevant, 40 fights and the best he's fought is Ortiz. AJ has only 20 fights and he's fighting Wlad. WTF has Wilder been doing with his career, fuck all that's what! It's telling that you don't even try to defend it because you know you can't defend it!
Youre too much of a fanboy to even have a discussion. Youre changing subjects to something irrelevant and something we agree upon. Did you miss/ignore this part or just want to keep crying about something?

Youre too much of a fanboy to even have a discussion. Youre changing subjects to something irrelevant and something we agree upon. Did you miss/ignore this part or just want to keep crying about something?
I just don't get why you say it's irrelevant... You bring up if Wilder had of a got a shot at Wlad... Well lets look at why didn't he?? He's had 40 fights to make a fight with Wlad but he didn't and AJ managed in half the time. I'm not even criticising Wilder personally I'm criticising his management that have let him down badly. If we agree on that fine.

I just don't get why you say it's irrelevant... You bring up if Wilder had of a got a shot at Wlad... Well lets look at why didn't he?? He's had 40 fights to make a fight with Wlad but he didn't and AJ managed in half the time. I'm not even criticising Wilder personally I'm criticising his management that have let him down badly. If we agree on that fine.
I did not bring up “If Wilder got a shot at Wlad”. I discussed if Wilder fights Wlad now.

Note where this all started:
Wlad vs Wilder pls
No thanks.

Dont want to see Wlad get knocked out at 42+ years old, and dont need to see another opponent of Wilders discredited.

I did not bring up “If Wilder got a shot at Wlad”. I discussed if Wilder fights Wlad now.

Note where this all started:

You didn't want to see Wlad at 42+ getting knocked out by Wilder and I'm saying he could have fought him a long time ago if his management were up to it. I'm taking a dig at his management for him not having fought Wlad. No totally on topic but not totally unrelated either.

You didn't want to see Wlad at 42+ getting knocked out by Wilder and I'm saying he could have fought him a long time ago if his management were up to it. I'm taking a dig at his management for him not having fought Wlad. No totally on topic but not totally unrelated either.
What his management could have done in the past doesnt relate to what would happen if they fought now. Its just trying to go off topic for something negative to say about him, again.

What his management could have done in the past doesnt relate to what would happen if they fought now. Its just trying to go off topic for something negative to say about him, again.
Not saying about him I'm saying it about his management. It's just a big shame he didn't fight Wlad when he had the chance.

Yeah right. You are salivating hard over this cuisine of chaos. Those tears.... Such a wonderful impact of soft flesh...

I'd rather never see Wlad fight again.

Thanks.

No thanks.

Dont want to see Wlad get knocked out at 42+ years old, and dont need to see another opponent of Wilders discredited.
Wilder's ready for primetime but this would still be his biggest test. Obviously it would still be an old Klitshko but not far removed from the fighter that lost to AJ. If they're too far apart on the split it would be a good fight to take and renegotiate after an impressive win.

Back