You now remember that Yoel outstruck Machida and Kennedy

L

Lissove

I always saw that people assume, because Yoel is explosive and does unorthodox movements that his athletic disposition with calm older man's confidence allows, that he might be bad and outstruck, outwrestled, ineffective in his approach overall. Even coming into Jacare fight people thought that he will be the one getting caught by Jacare's hooks. Now, with a win over Jacare right after Machida, we see that he was the one outstriking Machida, he was the one catching Jacare on the chin and even making his BJJ ineffective. And both Machida and Jacare did really good with their striking against other top contenders across the divisions.

tl;dr : Yoel is quite good

Yoel is among the most hated because he's religious, exciting, and ripped which is the antithesis of the refrigerator shaped, arm chair warriors who hate him.

I love it when he wins. Another thing too is its considered a "given" that his cardio sucks and he crumbles late but most of his finishes are in the final round.

Yoel is among the most hated because he's religious, exciting, and ripped which is the antithesis of the refrigerator shaped, arm chair warriors who hate him.

I love it when he wins. Another thing too is its considered a "given" that his cardio sucks and he crumbles late but most of his finishes are in the final round.

He's a redneck, homophobic and cheater, that's why nobody loves him

Yoel is amazing. The way he covers spaces in-out is just second to none. His unorthodox striking and insane power is a killer combination.

Said that he lost against Jacare IMO (could be a draw because a 10-8 in the first round), was losing to Brunson (well, Romero improved a lot since then) and in the Kennedy fight he survived via stool gate (Kennedy cheated previously tho).

But the thing is that he pissed hot.. or at least it seems that so he will be out of the picture for a while.

He's a redneck, homophobic and cheater, that's why nobody loves him
everyone-i-dont-like-is-hitler-the-emotional-childs-guide-to-political-discussion-1452799024.jpg

Romero is great, but let's not pretend like Kennedy didn't have him out of it on his feet. Romero was given extra time to recover and then pulled off a Boetsch/Okami-like miracle comeback.

If yoel gets a long suspension it will be a tragedy. He's a pleasure to watch.

I always saw that people assume, because Yoel is explosive and does unorthodox movements that his athletic disposition with calm older man's confidence allows, that he might be bad and outstruck, outwrestled, ineffective in his approach overall. Even coming into Jacare fight people thought that he will be the one getting caught by Jacare's hooks. Now, with a win over Jacare right after Machida, we see that he was the one outstriking Machida, he was the one catching Jacare on the chin and even making his BJJ ineffective. And both Machida and Jacare did really good with their striking against other top contenders across the divisions.

tl;dr : Yoel is quite good

I thought is win over Jacare was reversed, due to him being popped for roids?

Ok, then he's not homophobic, that still leaves blatant cheater, and I'm not even talking about PEDs, the stoolgate was one of the most disgusting and coward moments in MMA history.

Yoel is a tard but he clearly outstruck Machida and Jacare. Dont know why you had to make a bad thread about this.

Brazilian butthurt that his Machihda got raped by Yoel,take it easy :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back