You know you train too much when...

- You shadowbox in clothes you might buy in store changing rooms.

- You do not buy those clothes if you cant move right in them.

- When you do buy them and you can move in them while looking snazzy, you hope someone starts shit when you go out.

- You throw punches or kicks at your pets.

- When your pet doesnt flinch you say something like "you have the Warrior Spirit."

- One of your pets actually CAN box because you've done the above so much.

- Your gilfriend will no longer play fight with you because you continually pause to correct her form.

- When people hold up their hand for a high five you cant resist popping a jab into their palm.

my dog loves this game. I try to see if I can touch the side of his head when we are playing and he tries to mouth my hand. not bite it, just catch it.

you know when you train too much when you ask your friends permission to bang, bro

my dog loves this game. I try to see if I can touch the side of his head when we are playing and he tries to mouth my hand. not bite it, just catch it.

After I saw that, I immediately started training my cat. He's got a decent jab now.

- When people hold up their hand for a high five you cant resist popping a jab into their palm.

I've found myself involuntarily slipping/weaving people when they go to high-five or fist-bump :redface:

How many of you are going in on New Year's day?

Would do if my gym was open. Might do some stuff at home, like I did on Christmas day.

Tinsel wrapped dumbbells are Christmassy, right?

See you guys next year.

So glad im not the only one who shadow boxes around their house.

I also think I can kick anyone on the streets ass, I hope people try to start shit with me. I put up my guard when people raise their hands near me.

- When your pet doesnt flinch you say something like "you have the Warrior Spirit."

lmfao.

For me, when i'm jogging past geese or protruding plants, i time it so that i hit them like a reflex bag when i pass by them. I can't explain it.

Hahaha. This. Except I don't have any female friends. So hookers.

Also I noticed myself doing a tight single collar tie that one time I was having sex.
^^^ I don't even have hookers.... topped again by the 'Dog....

KarateStylist

I'm guilty of so many of these, particularly slipping and countering the ceiling fan cord and teep kicking the door open.

When you end up in the double underhook body lock position whenever someone hugs you.

When a song with a good beat plays at the club, you have the urge to shadow box.

Bwahaha. I lost so hard at this. I can imagine you throwing punches at your cat and your cat looking at you like "WTF, dude?" But cats are natural boxers. Amazing hand/paw speed on them bastards.

Happened to me when a girl tried to high five me at a New Years Eve party.
Her: "Happy New Year!" *high five*
Me: *jab* :redface:

When i go downstairs and it's dark, i keep my distance with left hand and also bob and weave.

For me, when i'm jogging past geese or protruding plants, i time it so that i hit them like a reflex bag when i pass by them. I can't explain it.

:eek:

You punch geese!?

Are you mental? Poultry are some nasty fighters!

lmfao.

Lol wait till your jogging and slip or weave any incoming tree branch on your way

You knuckle up for your driver license picture.

You try to use Namman Muay on your girlfriend/wife during an erotic massage.

But that lesson is learnt quickly with all the complaining about how certain areas are on fire.

- Your gilfriend will no longer play fight with you because you continually pause to correct her form.

hahaha... makes me so sad and frustrated when this happens

And you know you train too much when you rear-naked chokes your girl to unconsciousness... during sex lol (at least she liked it)

hahaha... makes me so sad and frustrated when this happens

And you know you train too much when you rear-naked chokes your girl to unconsciousness... during sex lol (at least she liked it)

lol Lucas....
Actually, try arm triangle or guillotine next time :eek:

lol my lab does the same

Back