You know you’re a hardcore when...

Wise1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
AprilFoolsDay comes along and it reminds you of Dana saying “unfortunately, this is not an AprilFools joke”

It was a Sunday...

5ABFA30A-980A-4896-BAE6-2BE8663D64F1.gif

RIP Khabib vs Tony

Last edited:
One more year has come and gone, another dusk, another dawn

You hate wires and you stomp angrily each one of them you see yelling "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!"

now i keep thinking my fucking hairline is receding thanks to this fucking piece of SHIT site, i legit can't remember if my hairline has always looked like this or if it's been pushed back like the tiniest little bit and it's freaking me out lmao. i think my mind is just playing tricks on me but i'm SCARED.

FUCK @Wadtucket and FUCK @Rex Kwon Do

Last edited:
now i keep thinking my fucking hairline is receding thanks to this fucking piece of SHIT site, i legit can't remember if my hairline has always looked like this or if it's been pushed back like the tiniest little bit and it's freaking me out lmao. i think my mind is just playing tricks on me but i'm SCARED.

<{anton}>

<{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}>

Welcome to the club. It's all downhill from here; life will never be the same -- for the worse!!!

Brought my tickets that week to see my boy Max fight live only to have that pulled from underneath me a day before the fight smh.

A crazy week in Brooklyn indeed.

Could have been born a manlet like me. Doesn’t matter if she looks over you anyhow.

<{anton}>

<{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}>

Welcome to the club. It's all downhill from here; life will never be the same -- for the worse!!!
i'm not even sure if it is actually receding though, i just can't remember if it's always looked exactly like this.

fuck you man, fuck you.

When you don't accept types like Cormier talking about being a GOAT. Believe or not, it is an outrage and funny at the same time.

i'm not even sure if it is actually receding though, i just can't remember if it's always looked exactly like this.

fuck you man, fuck you.
Sounds like a Rex-esque cope

"I always had a big forehead"

Smdh

Allaah sees your horseshoe future

Sounds like a Rex-esque cope

"I always had a big forehead"

Smdh

Allaah sees your horseshoe future

full

full

A year later and the best of the division have yet to face each other -_-

That was the fourth time that fight fell apart. So I was not that surprised.

Back