You know what? F*** it just feed Adesanya to Jones in his next fight

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
We gotta see the GOAT smash something anyways. We demand this! Jones already has a fight with Santos but post that fight give him Adesanya as a lions snack. Give him Adesanya as sacrificial lamb in December on a new year card.

#2019 just feed Jones

Last edited:
Lets feed him Johnny Walker first.

What do ya say?

Jones is goat LHW and a gigantic one while at it, you want throw at him a MW prospect

Next time you got stupid ideas, don't push buttons pls

Theres no reason for Israel to fight Jones unless he is making a TON of money, like 10+ million atleast.

Theres no reason for Israel to fight Jones unless he is making a TON of money, like 10+ million atleast.

Dana White will take care of the money. Money is not the issue but is he willing to step up and fight Jones.

It will sell really well this one.

I like this idea.
Jon should cut down to MW and fight, try and become a champ-champ.

I only see this fight happening in a few years time when Jones is past his prime.

Like Adesanya vs The spider.

Jones would just take him down at will and beat the shit out of him on the ground

WellWapart from Adesanya has a fight coming up with Whittaker and Jones with Thiago Santos....

What abiut the weight class issue? Adesanya is a skinny 185lb guy. He's gonna have to go up to 205lbs cos no way jonrs can come down to 185.

Cannot see this happening for a while.(at least)

WellWapart from Adesanya has a fight coming up with Whittaker and Jones with Thiago Santos....

What abiut the weight class issue? Adesanya is a skinny 185lb guy. He's gonna have to go up to 205lbs cos no way jonrs can come down to 185.

Cannot see this happening for a while.(at least)

Adesanya is super tall guy and if he stops jumping over his meals he will fill out. 205 is the right place for the fight or even catch weight at 195

How about we just let people fight in their designated weight class, m'kayyyyy?
Tj the cheater and Max Holloway have recently been diminished by trying to go to other weight classes

What would be truly hilarious is if the UFC did that and then Asedanya split-decisioned him.

What would be truly hilarious is if the UFC did that and then Asedanya split-decisioned him.

I have a hard time seeing the fight going to the judges but nonetheless it's a great fight. Israel is a great character he can sell fights so it's good for the audience. All in all this is an awesome fight

Santos, Reyes and Adesanya are all good fighters who have just about zero chance to not get smashed by Jones. Ade would take a terrible beating on the ground because he's got heart, makes it last longer. While Mr. Walker could make at least the 1st round fun.

The back and forth between the two is interesting which is better than a fight between them would be. Jones is closer to a HW and Israel is barely hitting MW. He can grow into a LHW in time and maybe the fight between them happens some day. Israel will have his hands full with Whitaker so that's where his focus should. He will be a much tougher fight for him than Kelvin was.

I like this idea.
Jon should cut down to MW and fight, try and become a champ-champ.
There u go. Jon vs Israel at MW!

At LHW this is the dumbest match-up from financial/ business standpoint I've ever heard of. Where is this coming from....? It's hilariously stupid. Can we just stop? 3 threads on this match-up.. can we just.. stop?

Back