You know the economy is bad when...

Sinister

Doctor of Doom
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Drug dealers are buying smaller quantities of Inositol powder. lol Seriously, every store around has noticed a wane in their powdered Inositol sales, and they're the only mufuckas who buy that shit.

It's not so bad that they've downgraded to MSM powder, at least there is a sign of hope.

Hmmm...you would think a poor economy would mean a higher demand for drugs. I might start investing.

When it comes down to cocaines or gas...

Hey K...one thing I can't stand about selling it to these coke wh*res is when they bring their little kids in with them. I honestly wanna call protective services right there. I'm glad theres been a slow down...also in the "quik fix" cleansing drinks

I go through all my inositol thanks to the Huderites.

I bet they're making some awesome shit back on the farm.

Is it good or bad that I have no f*ckin idea what Inositol powder is?

I had to look it up. Apparently used to cut cocaine and meth.

I had no idea what it was either, but figured it out from KK's post.

Yeah, I figured it was something drug-related, but I don't know anything about any of that stuff.

Yeah, I figured it was something drug-related, but I don't know anything about any of that stuff.

to be fair I had no idea either

I remember kk mentioning something though ages ago where drug dealers would cut it up with something.

Guess I remember what it was now

Either way, KK why must you bring the drugs upon us?

I'm from a small hick town, there is no cocaine that I am aware of. Tonnes of Meth though, you into meth?

lol

I'm in Vegas, the meth capital of the West.

A guy I know was once chasing a meth-head bitch for trying to break into his car. She was freaking out, holding a cell phone, and asking people to call 911.

"Uh, bitch...do you know you have a phone in your hand?"

I think Colorado is trying to catch up though KK. There was a huge meth ring bust here a few weeks ago.

Colorado has a long way to go, the meth problem here is TERRIBLE. I don't know how to describe how bad it is, there's no more used a drug in Vegas outside of alcohol.

Drug dealers are buying smaller quantities of Inositol powder. lol Seriously, every store around has noticed a wane in their powdered Inositol sales, and they're the only mufuckas who buy that shit.

It's not so bad that they've downgraded to MSM powder, at least there is a sign of hope.

Why are you privy to Inositol sales figures?

Back