• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You know that Conor is rooting for Ferguson to beat Khabib

I wonder how many of those stupid Conor fanboys still post in here. The time froze for them after the Floyd beating.

You must be kidding. Of the last many guys Khabib has fought (RDA, Johnson, Barboza), McGregor is the worst when it comes to grappling. None of those guys had an answer for Khabib once the fight hit the mat. RDA was able to get up some, but just got taken down again. If/when Khabib takes him down, he will get smashed.

I don't know a lot, but I know that.
And I said I doubt Conor gets finished.

Conor is rooting for the fight not happening at all. The longer that fight is not made - the more leverage he has over UFC.

Truth. Conor is afraid of people saying Tony who? when the fight is announced.

Conor draws such a casual crowd these days no one will have a clue who his opponent is regardless of whether it's Tony or Khabib. I really don't think it will make any difference to the draw whatsoever. All the UFC need to do is post a few times on FB about Conor's next fight and they will lap that shit up.

You actually have it backwards. If Conor rooted for anyone at all, it'd be Khabib because that's stylistically the easier fight for him while also being the bigger and more interesting fight as well. Tony is a tougher opponent than Khabib would be for McGregor. Funny how so many here have it so ass backwards, but such is the norm on Sherdog.

Doesnt matter who wins, Conor is rewarding Nate with another red panty night for the trilogy that no one asked for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back