You in your prime VS. 12 year old Mike Tyson

TEDDY ATLAS: The first day Bobby Stewart brought him for me to look at him, he was manipulative. He (Tyson) was twelve years old and 190lb so there was a force of nature there as far as his physicality. He was very raw, he didn’t know much, but he was strong.

Ever since his early years, Tyson was involved in fights; of course those at this stage were basically only for personal reasons and did not have a professional ground. He resorted to his fist to solve problems of bullying. By the time Tyson stepped into teenage, he had already been arrested 38 times for knocking out grown men from the street.

Fairly small for the average sherdogger.

In all honesty most men here could not beat a 12 year old Mike Tyson. The dude was already BIG, strong, nasty, and experienced in many street fights.

I'm not losing a fight Vs any 12yrs old buddeh....

+ Tyson boxing skills weren't discover until he was 14 at a juvenile detention center ....

(Past 15, he would be a problem tho)

yup. TS is not very smart thinking a 12 year old could beat up most Adult males in their prime, GTFOH. I am not that big 5"7 inch but I am sure a 12 year old mike would be about 5 foot and not that strong or know as much about fighting as I do.

TEDDY ATLAS: The first day Bobby Stewart brought him for me to look at him, he was manipulative. He (Tyson) was twelve years old and 190lb so there was a force of nature there as far as his physicality. He was very raw, he didn’t know much, but he was strong.

Ever since his early years, Tyson was involved in fights; of course those at this stage were basically only for personal reasons and did not have a professional ground. He resorted to his fist to solve problems of bullying. By the time Tyson stepped into teenage, he had already been arrested 38 times for knocking out grown men from the street.

In all honesty most men here could not beat a 12 year old Mike Tyson. The dude was already BIG, strong, nasty, and experienced in many street fights.

Prwtty much

yup. TS is not very smart thinking a 12 year old could beat up most Adult males in their prime, GTFOH. I am not that big 5"7 inch but I am sure a 12 year old mike would be about 5 foot and not that strong or know as much about fighting as I do.

You sound stupid as hell (no offense)

Thats bullshit, no way was Tyson 190 pounds at 12 years old. Mike Tyson was likely around 5 feet around that time and you are trying to tell us he was chiseled at that age? Please. That is bullshit from Teddy if he did tell it.

In all honesty, I could probably hide behind a good solid jab for a round and a half before being KO'd stiff.

I'd take that as a moral victory of sorts.
3nBh.gif

Guys like Tyson who are swole at 5'10-5'11 tend to be bigger than kids who grew up to 6'2 and up. They don't experience growth spurt, they're already bigger than average and just stopped getting taller.

No offense but thats you. How big do you think Tyson was at 12 years old? Height and weight.

It's already been stated he was around 190lbs and your a random guy posting on an internet forum and Mike was one of the greatest physical talents ever in sports, I'm gonna guess 12 year old Mike would smash you

Guys like Tyson who are swole at 5'10-5'11 tend to be bigger than kids who grew up to 6'2 and up. They don't experience growth spurt, they're already bigger than average and just stopped getting taller.

So youre telling me he was 5 foot 10 inches at 12 years and stopped growing and remained 5 foot 10 inches? Yeah Seems very logical.

It's already been stated he was around 190lbs and your a random guy posting on an internet forum and Mike was one of the greatest physical talents ever in sports, I'm gonna guess 12 year old Mike would smash you

Thanks for not answering my question lol. Just by passed it cause you know you would be called out on your bullshit. I also never said Mike wasnt a physical specimen cause I know he was. But we are talking about what he was at 12 years old. You arent thinking at all dude.

Am I allowed to grapple? I'd probably be able to control him on the ground being a purple belt, but I'd still want nothing to do with him on the feet even as a 12 year old

this was Tyson at 13. Guaranteed he would already KO everyone at my office.
_WqzSScpiuTbpsmOv1jp01l3zzmnP5cyG_HzuKW4kDM.jpg

6'3" 200 lb...even with benefit of training I probably lose...if I win I still look like I dove into wood chipper. Not delusional

Again, you must be stupid if you think Tyson at around 5 foot flat and 12 years old is 190 pounds. No way is a 12 year old who is 5 foot 190 pounds. If you believe that bullshit story from Teddy I have a bridge to sell you.

this was Tyson at 13. Guaranteed he would already KO everyone at my office.
_WqzSScpiuTbpsmOv1jp01l3zzmnP5cyG_HzuKW4kDM.jpg

I doubt that is him at 13 but w/e. Dont tell me he was 5 foot 10 here at 13 and stopped growing too? Cause the truth is most stop growing at 18-21. I am one of the biggest Mike Tyson fans but logical thinking has to be used for Mike at 12.

Thats bullshit, no way was Tyson 190 pounds at 12 years old. Mike Tyson was likely around 5 feet around that time and you are trying to tell us he was chiseled at that age? Please. That is bullshit from Teddy if he did tell it.

You are spouting opinion. I've found 3 different websites. Here's a 3rd.

At 12, Tyson was arrested for purse snatching and sent to the Tryon School for Boys. He soon met Bobby Stewart, a counselor and former boxer who saw in Tyson a pugnacious kid who had grown to 200 pounds and could bench press more than his weight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back