You guys remember...HOUSTON ALEXANDER IS FOR REAL!!!!!

Apocalypse604

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
....Thats what this reminds me of except Conor is getting 10 times the push from the UFC.

I remember Houston Alexander had a 5-win streak in the UFC for four dominant finishes, and a dominant decision where he claimed a 10-8 round and earned a title shot!

Oh wait...

he just fought for bellator on friday. gassed idk who won but I guess he got the decision

He fooght Friday night you hardcore fans...

....Thats what this reminds me of except Conor is getting 10 times the push from the UFC.

Except that Conor has beaten more, better competition and doesn't have 4 straight losses in the UFC.

The comeback KO win over Jardine was great though.

did you just compare Conor to Houston Alexander?? honestly?

sherdog hurts my brain sometimes lol

goes to show post count and join date doesn't matter when you're a complete moron

no it isnt the same. dana is teaching every one has to successfully talk with their mouth full

I remember waiting for Houston to be exposed. I knew he was a one-dimensional fighter, and even that one dimension wasn't too strong. I knew thiago, Irvin, and specifically, red Schafer would all destroy him. I also knew kimbo was probably more well-rounded, too. having said that, he was still a very capable brawler. regardless of luck or favorable matchups, he had two big wins over jardine and sakara. keith jardine had just taken out forrest too, so it was a big fight for a debut.

conor is CLEARLY legit. Poirier, siver, max, brandao, and brimage.....

Houston's technique was swinging for the fences until either he or his opponent hit the canvas like a ragdoll, the guy had limited prospects from the get go.

Conor has style.

He didn't last as long as Conor has. Plus Conor has beaten top 10 fighters.

People were saying that after one punch...not the same.

Conor haters don't even know what to say anymore.

Houston landed one punch on Jardine that had everyone freaking out. It wasn't a dominant streak against quality opponents...he had two quick wins in a row, but a comparison to McGregor is way off here.

backfire.gif

Except that Conor has beaten more, better competition and doesn't have 4 straight losses in the UFC.

The comeback KO win over Jardine was great though.

Comeback? the fight was 48 seconds of ass kicking by Houston.

tumblr_m59pm11ilv1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Damn new fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back