You don't know what you got until it's gone...

The Luke meme is supposed to be RSR’s response
here’s a RSR response
e6250c597a63675c1d57d2b9ac284770.jpg

8efa81ea-bbf8-4a94-9736-746e92a1282b.jpeg

RSR's close personal friend Kenny

Lucy_Pinder_mobile_9.jpg

Lucy P saying hi

bucket list

giphy.gif

driving <{JustBleed}>

maxresdefault.jpg

family photo. sorry @scpunk90 <45>

Last edited:
#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY#POTY

lindsey-pelas.jpg

A-E-Dub!

A-E-Dub!

A-E-Dub!

It feels like it's been months since I've talked to @RollSonnenRoll. This is probably how Buff Bagwell would feel if Scotty Riggs wasn't around. I'm discombobulated, I'm unkempt, and if I'm being honest: I'm naked and afraid!

EVERY ROSE HAS IT THORN!!!!!!

CIItCG7.gif

Now I will post stuff in Roland Sonnen Rolleto AKA RSR name. These are all things he loves

tumblr_pdog4l3YWI1w6uf8zo1_400.gif

Jeff-Jarrett.jpg

I spend my day working hard on the go

200.gif

giphy.gif

"
The Last Jedi wasn't that bad"
2OIezAR.jpg

1442241608-rockets.gif

demi-rose-2.png

giphy.gif

200.gif

giphy.gif

wdGJ2.gif

Big_green_egg_large-589ddf853df78c47588b6f3a.jpg

giphy.gif

Post stuff that RSR would like please and keep his spirit alive

Had me till the last pic.

Day 2

I saw this nasty hoe and thought of you

w0eutyikivu21.jpg

Day 3

I feel the walls closing in, its like I’m one step closer to the edge and I’m about to break!

WOU4mq3.jpg

Mandy Rose feet

Last edited:
Back