You Die, Then Have 3 Options....

too much to read, when i die, i want to rest in eterrnity or in another life of total bliss without pain!

2 seems like the only real choice. And you didn't mention any sort of superpowers so there's next to no chance you'd be some kind of king in scenario one.

The rules for two are vague. What constitutes hate? Evil acts or simply not liking or caring about people?

Tough call.

I prefer most things about 2, about endless terrain and nothing to fear.

No sex but heightened intimacy? Would it be a problem if I no longer had the urge? Could the heightened intimacy replace the level of satisfaction gained from sex?

Intolerance and hate? I'm not a hateful person, but what would happen if someone next door to me started torturing animals without consequence? Would I have to tolerate it?

Tough question.

Imagine choosing #1 and being that robot from The Day the Earth Stood Still, just fucking shit up all day
__4ZDvXQVxEg02odfmfcUpYIFwelFbnPTsCP7CM27_I.gif

3a7cb75d656080eba2957b3e9e1513b7.jpg

the place where id eventually be acquainted with my wife and kids

These sound like 2 versions of Hell and ceasing existence. I think #3 is the obvious answer.

2. "Infinite possibilities and endless terrain." In theory, you could spread everyone (or just yourself) out so far that you wouldn't even really need to worry about seeing anyone else to come in to conflict with. No wars over land, water, resources, religion, etc. Hate seems like it's pretty easy to avoid.

Speaking only for myself: I don't see much problem hanging out in verdant pastures with a bunch of dogs and reading books for eternity. Giving up the mortal concept of sex seems like an easy trade.

You apparently have never done DMT

you die then go to party with them

I’m betting there’s really good blow in option 1 so I guess I’ll take that. Coke is no fun in the daytime anyway

Back