Economy You cant really open the US economy without opening California, NY, and the other important states

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
All eyes are on Georgia when they'll start "reopening" their state this week. Let's put aside the fact that they will be forced to lockdown again inside of two months thus exposing the "reopening" as the empty stunt it always was. The relevant question remains: What the fuck is Georgia? I've heard of them but they are one of the <FookIsThatGuy> states of the country.

California, by itself, is one of the biggest economies in the entire world. NY, with a million COVID cases, is the financial capital of the world. Those states are not going to reopen anytime soon. Certainly not on Trump's desired deadline. So how can you say the economy is going to reopen without these two and other important states?

I'm supposed to believe that the national economy will come roaring back because they'll be reopening all the meth labs in some racist trash state. Really? Oh, you mean in more than one racist trash state? C'mon!

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

I've been to Georgia, Ohio, Texas, and other flyover states so I know what I'm talking about. You can feel the poverty. Not just economic. A poverty of culture. A poverty of imagination. Sad strip malls and sadder strip clubs.

The US economy is not reopening until California, NY, etc. decide it is safe enough to reopen.

I personally enjoy trolls who do not give a shit. I really enjoy your style.

Solid 7 on this thread

I personally enjoy trolls who do not give a shit. I really enjoy your style.

Solid 7 on this thread
I prefer trolls who make you think like Donny. Sean Sherk as the hero of time was still the best troll thread ever

Georgia wants to open movie theaters with no movies to show and no one willing to fill them. Lol

Nothing lasts forever. This could be the end of New York as a big player.

The problem is the lack of synchronization. If some states remove restrictions much earlier than others, you’re just going to create spikes and put other areas at risk through travelers.

The problem is the lack of synchronization. If some states remove restrictions much earlier than others, you’re just going to create spikes and put other areas at risk through travelers.

Most states are past their projected worsts, and all of them had plenty of hospital capacity to spare.

I personally do not plan on traveling to the East Coast

Maybe those states should enforce their borders.

Nothing lasts forever. This could be the end of New York as a big player.

i do think there is a coastal/urban push to keep the lockdown uniform. blue/urban areas dont want red/rural areas getting a head start; they want them to suffer needlessly.

different areas have different risks and should be allowed to implement risk-based mitigation.

i do think there is a coastal/urban push to keep the lockdown uniform. blue/urban areas dont want red/rural areas getting a head start; they want them to suffer needlessly.

different areas have different risks and should be allowed to implement risk-based mitigation.

Bingo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back