You cant be serious: Pacquiao Accused of Housing a Fugative

I didn't read the article, but i'm guessing the fugitive was a family member or someone close and they are just sensationalizing it.

Now he can say to Mayweather when they meet in the ring: you ain't the only one whose been to jail, son!

hell, he said he has like 100 people stay in his hotel room when he fights. 1 of them is bound to have been in trouble

Now he can say to Mayweather when they meet in the ring: you ain't the only one whose been to jail, son!

I'm sure the jails where he's from are worse than the jails here.. I'd say this makes him at least 7 times as hard core

I'm sure the jails where he's from are worse than the jails here.. I'd say this makes him at least 7 times as hard core

I'm sure living conditions are worse but I bet you're more likely to get gang raped or murdered in an American prison. Either way in America or the Philippines hes gonna spend jail time in a hotel if it comes to that

He was hiding a fugitive rat named Bob Arum in his basement.

since mayweather and pacman keep getting in trouble with the law they OBVIOUSLY have too much time on their hands...

i have a solution.

cut the shit and fucking fight each other.

I didn't read the article, but i'm guessing the fugitive was a family member or someone close and they are just sensationalizing it.

I don't know, it may have just been some stranger who stopped by the pacquiao household and asked if he could crash there.... :rolleyes:

Manny's private affairs were for the most part protected from the media,til he got involved in politics!
Politicians are sneaky fucks!He could do no wrong in his homeland,til they realised he is not a humble family man......he's a fucking politician!

Manny is turning into Floyd. Hilarious stuff. I would laugh my balls off if he got 2 years in jail for tax evasion.

Manny is turning into Floyd. Hilarious stuff. I would laugh my balls off if he got 2 years in jail for tax evasion.

I've read that not one person has sent to prison for tax evasion in the Phillipines,ever!
They would hardly send Manny down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back