You Can Only Pick 1, Conor Defends or Jones Gets Suspended

That’s an easy one. I don’t want jones suspended and I want conor to defend.

So Conor defense.
ahhhh.

i'm coming at this from a different angle, as in 'what do i think is most likely'.

apparently you and Verace read it differently than me. as in, what do you want to happen.

re-reading the OP, i can see that.

Conor defends so that they both can lose. Jones will have to fight gus clean or move to hw like he has said and will likely lose both and Conor will most likely lose his first defense

Lol? If Jones doesn't get suspended after being caught using turinabol, what incentive would he have to fight clean?

Strange options IMO. Do most ppl REALLY want to see Jones not be able to fight? I hope he gets off Scott free. Everyone IMO is doping. It's a level playing field.

Yeah if he was clean he'd definitely lose...being a shitty fighter and all. Smh. Why do sherdogger's think not being on the juice automatically means they would lose the fight lol. Are you not analytical, like...at all? Just so full of bias(rightfully so) and consumed by your dislike of someone you immediately assume without the roids they're incapable of winning?

We've seen too many fighters that don't look the same in the USADA era. We just don't know how Jones would react to being off steroids. Was he off steroids when he fought OSP? It's a question mark. It is wrong to assume he would suck, but it is ALSO wrong to assume he will be the same. Steroids do work, you know.

Ppl that pick Jones being suspended over Conor defending his belt are Fedor fanboys lol

I'm fine with Conor not fighting again at all. I don't see him as the best in the division anyway.
But how do you know unless Conor defends?

I think if Jones comes back he's forced to fight clean and that won't go too well for him, either at LHW or HW. But if he does still perform well then in a sense that still somewhat vindicates his career to date. He's obviously talented after all.

I'd choose Conor defending. I'd like to see him fight Tony, Khabib, Frankie or Max a second time. Those are all excellent fights.

Yup want Connor to fight and Jones to fight so win win!

Conor defend because...

I want Jones fighting. Someone needs to beat that piece of shit. I don't want him "retiring undefeated". He needs to be stiffened before his career is over. I want to see "shoop that Bones" threads before my life is complete.

I know most of Sherdog wants both to happen, but you can only pick one. While the other dosen't happen.

Conor defends his LW belt in 2018.

OR

Jon Jones gets suspended for 2-4 year or even a lifetime.

Only losers want Jon Jones to be suspended.

I know most of Sherdog wants both to happen, but you can only pick one. While the other dosen't happen.

Conor defends his LW belt in 2018.

OR

Jon Jones gets suspended for 2-4 year or even a lifetime.
That's such an odd choice.
COnor defends. That's good for the sport.
Jones getting suspended does not help the sport...

Conor defends.

Jones comes back and then he'll pop for some shit again and tadaaaaa

I don't get how anyone could pick the case where neither gets to fight...

Like I get that people think Jones is a cheat and should be punished. But how anyone would prefer Jones getting banned, over some kind of categorical evidence being found that he DIDN'T cheat so doesn't get suspended as a better choice is beyond me.

well since i want both guys to fight.... i choose A

How is this even a question. I want to see great fighters fight. So option 1 is the only choice unless you're not a fight fan.

Suspend Connor (since doesnt want to fight anyway)

Bring Jones back now, since he actually wants to fight and is actually good

Back