You actually believe how young this "dude" looks?

Lucky guy. Looking good. From the little bit mentioned on his diet, seemed like he follows a paleo diet, whether intentional or not. Just my own observations but have thought paleo diet followers tend to look the healthiest to me.

Last edited:
About to hit 40 but I would look in my 20s if my graying beard didn't give me away. And just a couple months ago I spotted my first white hairs up top, so that facade is fading fast.
I bought this stuff : YOUTH-HAIR creme from Amazon.
- it works, fades grey hair slowly over a period of weeks etc (it is NOT a hair dye) :

61BnzqLe8tL._SY879_.jpg61BnzqLe8tL._SY879_.jpg

Only thing is...when I bought it...it was like 18 or 20dollars for 2 x 16oz bottles. So about 9 or 10dollars per bottle.
Now....for some weird reason it costs US$86 a bottle which is bizarre. I've got a feeling the active ingredient lead acetate was banned by the FDA or something and that has resulted in dramatic price increases. But not 100% sure.

But...yeah it does seem to work. Takes maybe 5 or 6 applications and it is quite subtle. Like I said, not a hair dye, but slowly turns grey back to natural hair color. There MIGHT BE a very similar product out there that is less pricey. Do a bit of research and see what you come up with.

Yes I can believe it. This is actually becoming more and more normal. Even for people who don't really take care of themselves much. I knew a guy mid 50's that would literally have people asking for ID because they didn't believe he was in his 50's. He didn't workout or do much of anything really other than work. He wasn't fat or anything either.

What do you base your "this is more and more normal" statement on?

What do you base your "this is more and more normal" statement on?
I just noticed it in general. It was hard not to. Then I looked it up once and there's been several articles written about it. People born 1980+ are aging much better than past generations. They said it was a bunch of factors but exposure to the sun was a big one from what I remember. Just google it and you can read the articles.

Lack of stress living the life he does. Like others said, stress/anxiety does hell on most men.

Asian genes I tell you. They never seem to look as old as they are.

I'm 44 but could pass for mid 30s. Bit of gray in my beard is really the only thing that ages me I guess.

Of course I don't have kids so there must be something to the theory stated above.

Is this for real or what?

I guess it must be.

With money and surgery/plastic surgery, supps, virtually anything is possible.

sure hes got the asian genes, but id be willing to put any money on the fact that hes not all natural.

"Artistic Director and model" - aka ghey as hell with no kids. That's a pretty good recipe for youth.

the fact he's managed to keep his hair without graying or hairline makes him look young. Staying clean shaven helps too, but is his hair real or dyed? probably the latter.

sure hes got the asian genes, but id be willing to put any money on the fact that hes not all natural.
his face is a little too tight for a normal human, however if it was surgery, it's done well

I'm 62, retired a couple of years ago and everyone was "I thought you were late 40's". Sigh.

I can easily believe it. I'm 32 but 95% of people guess my age to be 19. I also know a guy in his 50s that looks late 20s. Hes looked 20 years old, for the past 30 years. Same hairline. Not a single gray hair. Some people have great genetics for aging, and then when you combine those genetics with A)care free no stress lifestyle, B)good diet, C) no vices, alcohol, drugs, tobacco and D)juice like this guy obviously uses you can get a result like this

I just don't know about that, some of the richest people and even rich celebrities end up looking pretty bad when they get older.

You hear about the tom cruises and salma hayeks but those are still the exceptions. If it was that easy to look good with money the majority of them would look good.

I think the money helps but basics like nutrition, exercise and of course good genetics still matter more.

LOL at all the "I am +40 but look in my 20ties"

No.. no you dont.
People are bad at judging guessing age,
99% you look your age, stop fooling your self..

LOL at all the "I am +40 but look in my 20ties"

No.. no you dont.
People are bad at judging guessing age,
99% you look your age, stop fooling your self..
Every single time a thread like this pops up it's filled with posters claiming they look decades younger than they are. Considering that this forum is mostly made up of obese Americans and ragged alcoholics, I'd say no.

Asian genes I tell you. They never seem to look as old as they are.

I'm 44 but could pass for mid 30s. Bit of gray in my beard is really the only thing that ages me I guess.

Of course I don't have kids so there must be something to the theory stated above.
Black don't crack.

Cnk don't blink.

Back