You actually believe how young this "dude" looks?

I just don't know about that, some of the richest people and even rich celebrities end up looking pretty bad when they get older.

You hear about the tom cruises and salma hayeks but those are still the exceptions. If it was that easy to look good with money the majority of them would look good.

I think the money helps but basics like nutrition, exercise and of course good genetics still matter more.

Everything definitely matters. Some of those celebs just get addicted to getting shit done and eventually end up fucking up how they look.

I bought this stuff : YOUTH-HAIR creme from Amazon.
- it works, fades grey hair slowly over a period of weeks etc (it is NOT a hair dye) :

View attachment 1024312View attachment 1024312

Only thing is...when I bought it...it was like 18 or 20dollars for 2 x 16oz bottles. So about 9 or 10dollars per bottle.
Now....for some weird reason it costs US$86 a bottle which is bizarre. I've got a feeling the active ingredient lead acetate was banned by the FDA or something and that has resulted in dramatic price increases. But not 100% sure.

But...yeah it does seem to work. Takes maybe 5 or 6 applications and it is quite subtle. Like I said, not a hair dye, but slowly turns grey back to natural hair color. There MIGHT BE a very similar product out there that is less pricey. Do a bit of research and see what you come up with.
Hair dye is better.

Only thing is, those using it at home should using 20 volume developer, cause the developer in chemist "box dye" is far higher and it's known to ruin hair.

So you should buy their hair dye from a professional outlet.

I can easily believe it. I'm 32 but 95% of people guess my age to be 19. I also know a guy in his 50s that looks late 20s. Hes looked 20 years old, for the past 30 years. Same hairline. Not a single gray hair. Some people have great genetics for aging, and then when you combine those genetics with A)care free no stress lifestyle, B)good diet, C) no vices, alcohol, drugs, tobacco and D)juice like this guy obviously uses you can get a result like this
Dare I say........ pics?

I just noticed it in general. It was hard not to. Then I looked it up once and there's been several articles written about it. People born 1980+ are aging much better than past generations. They said it was a bunch of factors but exposure to the sun was a big one from what I remember. Just google it and you can read the articles.
Smoking in public aged people like crazy.

the fact he's managed to keep his hair without graying or hairline makes him look young. Staying clean shaven helps too, but is his hair real or dyed? probably the latter.

I just looked him up he also claims to have only done Botox "one time" I'd imagine he's blasting TRT and getting regular Botox and he admits he dyes his hair, still probably the youngest looking 57 year old I've seen.

Just a jacked natty 57 year old Asian dude.

Chuando-Tan-5.jpg

About to hit 40 but I would look in my 20s

Same here, I’m 41 and females think I’m 28-35 max. Love it!

I'm 62, retired a couple of years ago and everyone was "I thought you were late 40's".
I'm 44 but could pass for mid 30s.

I can easily believe it. I'm 32 but 95% of people guess my age to be 19.

Sherdog makes you look more young or Sherdog isn't good for the eyes.

I was so flattered the other day when I had to show my ID to buy some cigarettes, the cashier said I could've passed for a spermatozoa!

Feels good doesn't it?

Yesterday i was at the hospital minding my own business when this lady grabbed me from behind and tried to abort me. I had to explain to her she got the wrong guy.

Or people are just delusional
What's so hard to believe that this generation looks significantly younger than the public chain smoking generations? A lot of it has to do with what we saw as a 40-50 year old, vs what they are looking like now. Gen-Z will have less of an issue and the next Gen, Gen Alpha will be so used to what 40-50+ year olds look like growing up today, it will melt their brains to see pictures and movies of what boomers and prior looked like at that same age. They will see a young looking 40 year old and immediately know they are 40. To me, a 40 year old looks like what the 40 year olds looked like 30 years ago, which is what most 50 year olds look like today.

Make sense? I think that's kinda what's happening.

What's so hard to believe that this generation looks significantly younger than the public chain smoking generations? A lot of it has to do with what we saw as a 40-50 year old, vs what they are looking like now. Gen-Z will have less of an issue and the next Gen, Gen Alpha will be so used to what 40-50+ year olds look like growing up today, it will melt their brains to see pictures and movies of what boomers and prior looked like at that same age. They will see a young looking 40 year old and immediately know they are 40. To me, a 40 year old looks like what the 40 year olds looked like 30 years ago, which is what most 50 year olds look like today.

Make sense? I think that's kinda what's happening.

In this thread we have posters that claim to look 10 - 20 years younger than they are.
We even have a dude +30 claiming to look 19..
Now who verified their looks? Random people and them self when looking in the mirror?

Just because some random person thought you were a lot younger than you are does not make it so, Most people suck ass at guessing age, or cut a few years to be kind.

Also the younger generations? LOL...
They might not smoke but a lot does drugs, and even more are fat asses that never works out or do anything other than sitting in front of a screen. The kids gets fatter and fatter and its a huge problem in the western world.

I have seen 20+ that look +30 because of being fat lazy and not taking good care of them self.

I believe the older generations "feels" younger because of how they dress and act.
But most people look their age and no I dont believe all the sherdoggers that claim to look 15 years younger... its pure wishful thinking

LOL at all the "I am +40 but look in my 20ties"

No.. no you dont.
People are bad at judging guessing age,
99% you look your age, stop fooling your self..
IT s like that in every thread about age. Ought to integrate the Sherdog prerequisites of being 6'2, 12% BF and benching teh 220.

In this thread we have posters that claim to look 10 - 20 years younger than they are.
Now who verified their looks? Random people and them self when looking in the mirror?

Just because some random person thought you were a lot younger than you are does not make it so, Most people suck ass at guessing age, or cut a few years to be kind.

They might not smoke but a lot does drugs, and even more are fat asses that never works out or do anything other than sitting in front of a screen. The kids gets fatter and fatter and its a huge problem in the western world.

I have seen 20+ that look +30 because of being fat lazy and not taking good care of them self.

I believe the older generations "feels" younger because of how they dress and act.
But most people look their age and no I dont believe all the sherdoggers that claim to look 15 years younger... its pure wishful thinking
I’m 40, and have had to show my ID to people I literally work with to prove I was in my late 30s at the time. It is a consistent thing with me. It’s kinda always been a thing with me even in my 20s. Hell a guy I do regular shifts keeps telling me he keeps forgetting I’m in my 30s when we talk. I have gotten the occasional person that gets it close to right. I don’t have facial hair and am in pretty good shape. My dad never looked his age either so it’s likely part genetics, also part my parents never smoked and I never smoked either. I also have an active job and compete in a combat sport which also likely helps.

Still, this isn’t wishful thinking or a one or twice thing, it happens all the damn time. And if everyone sucks at telling my age, but can get a much closer range with others around, then it’s not just me. And I do agree. Some really do suck at telling age. Honestly as for myself, I see myself in the mirror everyday and see the little lines and the gray hair popping up, I would say I look typical of someone who is about 33-35.

I think most people look their age but you can look good or bad for your age.

Like Wonderboy as an example, he's got good hair, good skin and he's in great shape but no ones gonna mistake him for being in his 20s, he just looks good and healthy.

9660e-16905714096325-1920.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lsa
Back