Yogurt

• Thread starter black_samurai**
  • Start date
B

black_samurai**

Which yogurt has the most Whey protein, Plain Yogurt or the processed yogurt that comes in the plastic cups with the fruit and shit in it?

I always eat Dannon Plain Yogurt mixed with honey.

umm... I dunno, but I eat organic protein with 5 cultures in it. It's delicious. i use it as a condiment on EVERYTHING. french fries, bacon, omlets, burgers. Mint + garlic + finely diced cucumber + cayanne + yogurt = DELICIOUS!

black_samurai said:
Which yogurt has the most Whey protein, Plain Yogurt or the processed yogurt that comes in the plastic cups with the fruit and shit in it?

I always eat Dannon Plain Yogurt mixed with honey.

What does it matter? Why are you worried about getting whey from yogurt?

If you want the healthiest route, just get an organic nonfat plain yogurt, dice up your own fresh fruit, and throw it in. Otherwise, the Dannon Light n'Fit's are tasty, fruity, and healthy.

Then mix in some powdered whey protein, vanilla style.

i just get natural , mix honey or a little bit of sugar sometimes

Chad Hamilton said:
Goat yogurt.

A+

Goats milk tastes like everything a goat eats which could be anything, my grandparents drink goats I don't drink goats milk without holding my nose let alone goats yogurt.

By honey, I guess you are talking about cooked regular orange honey? yes/no? If so, that stuff is as bad as refined sugar. Need to get Raw Honey, which still has all the good stuff and raw enzymes, etc in it and will not screw up your blood sugar balance. www.reallyrawhoney.com

Madmick said:
Otherwise, the Dannon Light n'Fit's are tasty, fruity, and healthy.

Those are money. I have one with breakfast.

I mix whey protein in my vanilla yogurt...easy solution.

Back