Yoel signs with Bellator

The UFC is garbage

Why let both of them walk? Because you wanna save a few bucks? Nobody wants to watch your garbage DWCS show, more people are just gonna watch Bellator now.

Neither of them was ever going to touch gold in the UFC.

Neither of them was ever going to touch gold in the UFC.
Luke%2BRockhold%2BHead%2BKicks%2BMichael%2BBisping%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B55%2BUberlandia.gif

tumblr_o8a8b0xIz31rofocqo2_500.gif

bisping1.jpg

<YeahOKJen> Yoel arguable just beat Adesanya, and the last time Rumble was seen he was 2nd only to Daniel Cormier, one of the top 20 fighters in MMA history. There are no guarantees in this sport, they both deserved better. This will bite the UFC in the ass, Once Conor is gone, Once Jones is gone, they'll wish they treated their fighters better.

Generational superstars don't just grow on trees, I still can't believe they parted ways with MM like he was a nobody, traded him for a walking meme that couldn't last 3 fights in the UFC <{hughesimpress}>

Last edited:
Ill never forgive him for what he did to my boy Luke

<mma1>
He did a very noble thing. Kissed him better after knocking him out.

good guy Yoel really cared about luke. I think Luke will remember him for ever.

Luke%2BRockhold%2BHead%2BKicks%2BMichael%2BBisping%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B55%2BUberlandia.gif

tumblr_o8a8b0xIz31rofocqo2_500.gif

bisping1.jpg

<YeahOKJen> Yoel arguable just beat Adesanya, and the last time Rumble was seen he was 2nd only to Daniel Cormier, one of the top 20 fighters in MMA history. There are no guarantees in this sport, they both deserved better. This will bite the UFC in the ass, Once Conor is gone, Once Jones is gone, they'll wish they treated their fighters better.

Cool, except it's not 2015 anymore. "Romero arguably beating Adesanya" is just a dumb thing to say, dude. Get real.

Cool, except it's not 2015 anymore. "Romero arguably beating Adesanya" is just a dumb thing to say, dude. Get real.
How is it dumb to say, Yoel landed more head strikes and the biggest punch of the fight. He was more accurate than Adesanya in the striking department with Adesanya out landing him by a mere 8 strikes.

It isn't dumb at all, the only reason fans don't question the decision is because Yoel didn't fight the way they expected or wanted. So it's all swept under the rug, I'm only speaking the facts here. Yoel has a very strong argument for winning that fight, he also outlanded Adesanya in the clinch and actually attempted to grapple and make things happen throughout.

I thought Yoel won the fight personally, as did many other long time fans.

Yoel was once not a big name. The next generation is coming up, there will be other big names. That is the UFC's perspective.

The UFC finally gets a bunch of guys to grow big names. They fight a while, then begin to lose, so they are cut loose. What a dumb move, that is the fan perspective.

Seems like they got more mileage out of their star players in the past...and that some who are not big are kept, others with bigger names are dropped, almost arbitrarily.

I sometimes can't understand their decisions. This seems like one of those.

Back