Yoel Romero looks small and deflated 1month in on the Exatlon(TV sports competition) island

I would say this is a bad troll job but then there is 95% of sherdog in here biting on it so

Lol, you've got balls admitting to being that small.

I'm 6'15" 780 pounds, 0% bodyfat, and I bench teh 265. 265 tons.

Pfff yeah but do you obnoxiously drop your weights on the floor after every set at your local planet fitness?

There's levels to this shit bro

:meow:

Pfff yeah but do you obnoxiously drop your weights on the floor after every set at your local planet fitness?

If you can place your dumbbells down after a set you're lifting like a Nancy!!

you sound fat.

10% BF which is the optimal amount for combat

8rWSPVW.gif

Incase you guys where wondering what's going on in the clip, it's just typical corny game show banter with the SAP on. The post says something to the effect of "The mood may be down for Team Famous, but at least humor is in the air". Then Yoel says something corny about about rinsing his throat with salt water to get the battle cry going.

A third of your bodyweight is really bad bud.

giphy.gif

I said 265 tons. 265 tons is 530,000 pounds, dummy. That means I bench 679 times my bodyweight.

Keep up, manlet.

There are no weights to drop after I'm done with them because with each rep, I crush them into a fine powder with my absurd grip strength. I go through an entire gym's worth of iron per lift.

Lol people really took the bait in here
Sherdog is dead.

Good job TS

{<jordan}

Fuck are you talking about?

Dude looks like an absolute UNIT!

small & deflated?....

get yo eyes checked boy.

He looks like the Thing from the Fantastic 4.

He is hunting for lions, preparing for his next title shot.

With careful study, you can deduce the OP’s brazzers password by the finger imprints superimposed overvthe Cheeto dust is his keyboard

Back