Yes or no: Do you believe Dillsnake?

I can feel something inside me say, I really don't think he's strong enough
That song must be so deeply embedded in the collective psyche of humanity that I find myself singing it halfway through the sentence

Very hard to believe him, of course. Was bummed when he popped for I sort of figured him to be the nice guy in the whole Cody/Alpha team brouhaha. Couldn't figure out why he was being hated by many. But then the snake moniker turned out to be spot on

Lets be honest. He got caught the once. That's all he HAS to admit to. The fact that he used for years is almost obvious. I feel really bad for Barao. That dude was on top of the world before Dildoshaw.

100% he has juiced since that fight. Maybe before, who knows? Cody spent a lot of time telling people he was "on everything" before they fought. With the positive test for EPO, it's kinda hard to see it any other way.

Don't see him winning against Sandhagen

Nah. He's been on all kinds of shit his entire career, he had gyno and shit wayyyy before he popped for EPO.

Moreno has failed a PED test?
I also needed to check it out :
Moreno subsequently tested positive for clenbuterol from an in-competition urine sample collected on August 6, 2017, a day after his fight with Pettis. USADA has determined that the presence of clenbuterol in Moreno's system likely resulted from clenbuterol-contaminated meat that Moreno had consumed in Mexico, and so Moreno was not punished by USADA.[18]

2) TJ bragged on Rogan's podcast how after USADA lots of guys were looking bad, but he was "the most jacked I've ever been, jacked city." He's a complete POS for being a cheater that was calling out other cheaters. Suffice to say he comes off as a pathological liar.

He wasn't calling them out for cheating; he was mocking their ineptitude at masking their drug use.

Even if you pretend 1-2-3 don't exist, how do you explain 4? Where did TJ suddenly find someone to connect him with blood doping drugs, procedures and testing?

People in business have to have a sense for opportunity. It was a championship fight, so it wouldn't surprise me if dealers offered him their services and he didn't have to go hunting for drugs.
I'm not saying I buy his claim, only that I don't think your point 4 alone refutes it.

Very hard to believe him, of course. Was bummed when he popped for I sort of figured him to be the nice guy in the whole Cody/Alpha team brouhaha. Couldn't figure out why he was being hated by many. But then the snake moniker turned out to be spot on

I felt the same way about him leaving TAM. He didn't HAVE to stay there, and he didn't HAVE to go down that road of fueding with them. But in that time, every time he was called out on being an asshole, when he was called out for sucker punching Segawa, or causing the concussion that ended Holdsworth's, he used the same thing to pass it off, "I'm just super competitive" I saw Chael recently talking about him training ... and it came up again .. Not many people have much nice to say about him in the gym. He's a jerk through and through looking at him try to pass off sh*tty behavior as competitiveness. His most recent interview he does it again.

He comes across as a guy that would sell the gold out of his Grandmother's mouth to get ahead.

So Dillshaw is acting like it was his first time using EPO and he got unfortunately for the first time when he for the very first time in his career used some EPO.

I don't believe him not even for a single split second. But technically speaking, we don't know for sure. So Sherbro, do you or do you not believe Dillshaw?

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

Just like I believe Jon Jones wasn't hiding under the octagon to hide from testers, he was just having sleepover.

Cody spent a lot of time telling people he was "on everything" before they fought. With the positive test for EPO, it's kinda hard to see it any other way.

Cody specifically mentioned EPO when he was calling Dillashaw a snake.

And yeah, of course I don't believe Dillashaw. He is a high pace, high volume fighter with mediocre chin who relies on endurance to recover fast. All of that screams EPO. And since EPO is literally his style, without it he probably looks like crap. First, we don't know if he can pace himself without EPO. Secondly, he'll have hard time recovering with his mediocre chin. Third, it's BW. Speed and cardio are integral there. It's not like Overeem in HW, where he could fall back to his fundamentals and be successful off the horse meat.

Still Dillashaw is well rounded and should be able to wrestlefuck Sandhagen.

I believe he should have, like all pro athletes, used whatever the fuck he wants. Fuck USADA. let them juice. the sport is better that way.
So betting on the fighters with the most advanced steroids is best way to make money right?

So Dillshaw is acting like it was his first time using EPO and he got unfortunately for the first time when he for the very first time in his career used some EPO.

I don't believe him not even for a single split second. But technically speaking, we don't know for sure. So Sherbro, do you or do you not believe Dillshaw?

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

absolutely not.

1) EPO has short detection windows
2) EPO tests have high false negative rates
3) I think he only got caught (this time) because he was more depleted. Therefore his samples were less diluted making it easier to detect.

I like TJ, dudes an arrogant pompous asshole, but I enjoyed watching him turn the screws to TAM, NeckTats, and Faber... that being said nobody pisses hot until they get caught, just think Lance Armstrong was never actually gave a positive sample and that guy was the Prime Minister of EPO, see how that works.

Weren't his past samples retested by usada? There has been a privacy change in their release policy, so positives won't be made public. But he is now competing after the 2-year suspension.

Back