• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Yes, It Was A Blue Wave

Taking into account the economy, it was an even bigger wave than it should have been.

must be an Atlantic Ocean wave, b/c you couldn't surf on it if you catch my drift.....

Are we still pretending the popular vote matters?

Because it doesn’t.

PS, no senate, no blue wave.

5yrj.jpg

PPS, Nate Tin Foil is a can.

Well, I guess it depends. No doubt that if you look at the polls, it is good for democrats and left leaning policies in the future. ESPECIALLY if you look at the way people voted in regards to Medicate and other left leaning issues. As soon as people wise up, they will be voting for justice democrats for sure.

It won’t matter if Trump keeps picking judges.

Eight states rejected Republicans in favor of Democrat governors.

State rights matter to you guys right? Anerican moved bigly away from Republicans when their state policies are concerned.

It’s true people came out across America to show their disgust for GOP politicians across the nation.

Eight states rejected Republicans in favor of Democrat governors.

State rights matter to you guys right? Anerican moved bigly away from Republicans when their state policies are concerned.
That's fine. Some elections aren't gonna go the way I hoped.

That's fine. Some elections aren't gonna go the way I hoped.

The elections went the way of the will of the people, which clearly favored ditching Republican policies and platform in many states.

Didn't conservatives call Democrats losing Congress under Obama a rejection of his platform? Why are you guys singing a different tune now?

Are we still pretending the popular vote matters?

Because it doesn’t.

PS, no senate, no blue wave.

5yrj.jpg

PPS, Nate Tin Foil is a can.

Are we still making pretend the 3rd largest electoral shift across the local, state, and federal level with historic voter turnout for a midterm election in the past 50 years isn't a Blue Wave™?

Democrats flipped seven governorships, six state legislative chambers, and more than 300 state House and Senate seats on election night.

Are we still making pretend the 3rd largest electoral shift across the local, state, and federal level with historic voter turnout for a midterm election in the past 50 years isn't a Blue Wave™?

Democrats flipped seven governorships, six state legislative chambers, and more than 300 state House and Senate seats on election night.

No senate,

No blue wave.

<TheDonald>

No senate,

No blue wave.

<TheDonald>

That just isn't true. The Senate was never up for the taking due to were the seats where up for grabs.

I showed you the data for that in my OP.

Even still, there was historic voter turnout for the Dems in those elections.

It was a Blue Wave™.

Shitposting trumprards itt.

fingers-in-ears-gif-4.gif

That just isn't true. The Senate was never up for the taking due to were the seats where up for grabs.

I showed you the data for that in my OP.

Even still, there was historic voter turnout for the Dems in those elections.

It was a Blue Wave™.

<TrumpWrong1>

and how exactly did it benefit you?

It just happened last week, we'll have to wait and see.

Trump has been President two years and all he's delivered is historic levels of deficit spending.

Back