Yellow SPRAWLS ?

I've just ordered my pair! BTW just outta curiosity, has anyone ever wore the XT Sprawls out in public before?

Yup.

After a workout or something and I can't be assed getting changed. Worn to beach a couple of times too.

I would wear the ones w/o splits out in public. The xt's are awesome for the gym but look a little ticklish for everyday wear.

I know if I saw someone wearing them I would go up an ask if they train and what arts and spark up a convo, cause I need more MMA buddies. You can never have enough!

I like the old non-split no logo up the side ones, I wear that out once in a while but not the new ones. I only wear those at the gym. I wear my Nogi at the gym and out.

www.SSFgear.com

Yeah I've wore the ones without the split out in public but as Bobby said the XT's look a bit 'ticklish' to use his words!

EddNg said:
I've just ordered my pair! BTW just outta curiosity, has anyone ever wore the XT Sprawls out in public before?

yeah, usually i go grab some food after training so I'm in my gear, often wear them to the shopping centres too.

perfy said:
I'd jump on their back and sink in a RNC until they passed out. Then I'd affix a bunch of Tapout stickers on them and run like hell.

haha, best thing i've read all night!

Ps: I've ordered my Yellow Sprawls, Review will be coming.

~Foz

holy fast delivery! Already got mine this morning in the mail! Awesome!!

Handsome shorts, and as solid as everything else I've gotten from the Sprawl gang. Can't say enough nice things about them.

true, that was freaking fast lowcofg.

post some poics brro!!!!!

~Fo

i just got mine this morning, fastest shipping ever..here are the pics..coll ass pair of shorts in my opinion

either im a dumbass, or my pics arent showing up, sorry for being a newb guys, but my file size is too large and i tried scaling it down, any help on posting the pics is appreciated, thanks

Dynasty1 said:
i just got mine this morning, fastest shipping ever..here are the pics..coll ass pair of shorts in my opinion

either im a dumbass, or my pics arent showing up, sorry for being a newb guys, but my file size is too large and i tried scaling it down, any help on posting the pics is appreciated, thanks

dynasty - if they are too big, and you only have a program such as paint, go in then change the height and width by 50% or whatever so its not such a big file. also save it as a jpg/jpeg.

then go to www.imageshack.us and upload it

then use the "Hotlink for Forums 1" link and post it here.

dying to see these shorts in the flesh. hope this helps.

~Foz

thanks alot for the help foz, here they are,, and hope it works this time

haha, actually no not at all, i couldnt really see through them at all,imean maybe and when i say maybe its highly doubtful, u will see ur boxers if they are black, but i dont think so, the material is pretty thick, i had no problems...if u guys havnt gotten any yet, and they are still available, i highly suggest getting a pair, and the delivery time was incredible

Got mine today :) I also got a pleasant surprise in the form of a cool free gift. The shorts look great. Can't wait til the white ones come out before the holidays.

Bobby Jacobsen said:
Got mine today :) I also got a pleasant surprise in the form of a cool free gift. The shorts look great. Can't wait til the white ones come out before the holidays.

do tell?

~Foz

Back