Yellow Gi (availability)

Trickster***

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I want to buy this gi for summertime - Budovideos.com - Vulcan 2007 Yellow Jiu-jitsu Kimono but I cant find it available.....

What sites do you guys use to order gi's maybe I will have better luck?

I don't care if you think it's ugly but do you think it is a bit over the top for a blue belt?? Right now I have a blue gi and Im a white belt but when I get my blue belt it looks boring with a blue gi and blue belt, so Im either going to get a white gi or I was thinking this yellow one but I cant find it :icon_cry2

off topic (sorry TS) But can anyone give me a comparison between the atama summer and the vulkan, in regards to the fabric of the gi (NOT lapel thickness)?

I want to buy this gi for summertime - Budovideos.com - Vulcan 2007 Yellow Jiu-jitsu Kimono but I cant find it available.....

What sites do you guys use to order gi's maybe I will have better luck?

I don't care if you think it's ugly but do you think it is a bit over the top for a blue belt?? Right now I have a blue gi and Im a white belt but when I get my blue belt it looks boring with a blue gi and blue belt, so Im either going to get a white gi or I was thinking this yellow one but I cant find it :icon_cry2

I have this gi! Yes!

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Kimono, Jiu Jitsu Gi, MMA gear - mixed martial arts, Grappling, Submission, NHB - no hold barred and Vale Tudo fightwear: tshirt, shorts, rash guard. Vitamins & Minerals, Krugans Kimonos, Brazilian Top Team, Rags Fightwear, Gracie

It is an amazing gi! So light! So stretchy! So yellow!

off topic (sorry TS) But can anyone give me a comparison between the atama summer and the vulkan, in regards to the fabric of the gi (NOT lapel thickness)?

I don't know anything about the Vulcans but I have the Atama summer gi. The material is the same for the jacket as the pants. They've held up pretty good. I have to admit though I don't like them too much and hardly ever wear them anymore. The fabric is so soft that opponents can get grips all over the place. I just wear the nnormal single weave and I really can't tell the difference in how hot I get.

I also have this Gi, just sucks when you roll with someone with a crappy black Gi. best gi I ever wore!

From one bro to another I would think twice about yellow. I fought a guy at Grappler's Quest with a yellow gi and It looked like a big pee stain. Good luck. It's a lot of cash to spend on a regret

I didnt know Gis came in anything but black and white! Weird!!!

Ahhhh Awesome! Thanks for the websites guys.....if I was standing nexto to you I would hump your leg!

Idahofireman I would take your advice, but you live in Idaho lol - Im pretty sure my pretty metrosexual NY ass is more fashionable than anyone in the state of Idaho! =)

you should wear it with black pants and look like this:

95571734pm9.jpg

My opinion is you should be at least purple belt before you start wearing crazy colors. Nothing lamer than a white belt with a flashy gi.

My opinion is you should be at least purple belt before you start wearing crazy colors. Nothing lamer than a white belt with a flashy gi.

if he has the money to get it who cares what belt he is...this just sounds like jelousy to me..no offense

and as for opinions on the gi..yellow is definatly an awesome color and id pick one up myself if i hadnt just ordered a lucky for competition..

is there a reason this is not in G&E where I have a review of this damn kimono and a link to where you could buy it in the first place?

~Foz

Back