Yeeeha ! Got myself in a streetfi ... a housefight !

AngryWeasel

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So I was on a 2 days midweek alcool ride - barely eating all along- and got myself dragged to a buddy's house, after being in another buddy's house, after having a buddy to my house before. Everything included alcool.

So one pal of mine that is kind of a hippie ended in the final house, where I got a very good friend and another one that is a bit crazy. The two of them hardcore right-wingers.

We put so much mess that the neighbour up comes down, then call the cops ...
A 15 beers pack is used, then a 20 one ... Metal full blasting ... Bear in mind that I haven't eaten for the whole day and drank a whole whisky bottle by myself the night before. (yes my life sucks, another story)

Then the crazy begins to go off on the hippie one, wich I find myself a bit responsible for -I bringed him there- and the guy just let himself get insulted and shouted at. I know the other guy, next will come the slaps, then the fists etc ...

So I stand to separate and things escalate quickly. Don't know how I did it, but I end up putting him down, taking his back with a rear naked choke locked. I'm asking crazy dude to calm down before I release. Learning mistake, as soon as I let go he scramble again and he's now on top, trying to GNP my face. I put BJJ guard and basically stuck him without taking one hit, then ask the two watching to please remove the asshole from me before it gets to non-return point, wich they did.

Had to recollect some infos today cause I forgot most of the story -and that in itself sucks- but everway I'm pretty prood of myself in the end, standing ground for a buddy and doing pretty ok fighting wise for the messy drunk I was. The other guy is taller and supposedly stronger btw.

Here it was :)

You never let go of the RNC, bro. Lesson learned.

Yep. That was a guy I know but I did took some extra-non-needed risks there. Should have him take a little nap. People aren't always nice.

You and your friends sound like a bunch of idiots. How old are you, 18? 19?

And kudos for pulling guard in the street. Not many people are brave enough to throw themselves into missionary position in public with another man like that. Very progressive.

Do you know how to read ? It was at a pal's house, where I knew nobody was about to jump me out of the blue, the guy tricked me and I tried to de-escalate things -meaning no blood etc.

The fucker was mean when he had dominant position, while I was pretty chill when I had mine.

First sentance is right tho

It's funny because you call the neighbor crazy, but you sound crazy to me.. Two day binge with barely any eating.. Get it together, guy.

Why do i always read drunken ramblings with a British accent?

It's funny because you call the neighbor crazy, but you sound crazy to me.. Two day binge with barely any eating.. Get it together, guy.

I'm more lost than crazy.

It is one "pal" that is crazy, not the neighbour ...

That's not my 1st language and French are supposed to suck at english <{hughesimpress}>

Why do i always read drunken ramblings with a British accent?

Failed

sifmpfgly0611.jpg

If you knew how to box you would've ended the fight in seconds.
MMA is dead bro.

I'm more lost than crazy.

It is one "pal" that is crazy, not the neighbour ...

That's not my 1st language and French are supposed to suck at english

Well, whatever you are trying to work through alcohol is only going to distract you. Maybe lay off it for a bit until you find whatever you are looking for.

If you knew how to box you would've ended the fight in seconds.
MMA is dead bro.

Maybe but that would have been ugly.

Actually that whole night makes me want to rearrange my life and go Sambo.

Lol that thread got me my orange belt ... but the process seems to have bugged something and I couldn't reconnect myself and was "banned" for a few moments ....
So I did a mail to sherdog not too happy ... Life sometimes :D

Alcohol additction, not eating for days, not knowing where your going... sounds like you need a gofundme

No girls and a hippie and two far right wing nut jobs.

That party sounds Fn awful.

Back