Yeah Moicano is legit

it was like a man vs child
icPHhxS.png

Does it a lot, I’ve always liked it. The respects he paid towards kattar about how he was honored to get the call to fight him was especially admirable

Pretty cool that he is appeasing the crowd with English.

Neat guy.

Yeah I mean it felt a little over the top but I'll never dislike someone for trying to be respectful like that

I would like to see a rematch between Moicano and Ortega next year. Would be a fun fight to see how both have improved.

Might happen the way Moicano is going. Could easily be for the belt too

I’m a massive fan of this guy. Super respectful with everything he does/says, definition of a martial artists. He’s also improving a ton, looks incredible.

Cub wasn’t ever himself ever since the doo ho Choi fight

He hasn't beaten a top 10 fighter since Frankie destroyed him in their first fight. Since then, cubs been a gate keeper for the top 10.

My thread about him bowing was moved here.

What’d you guys think of thebow?

Might happen the way Moicano is going. Could easily be for the belt too
I would only say for the belt if Holloway has to retire or whatever. I don't see any of them beating Holloway, but that is just me.

I would only say for the belt if Holloway has to retire or whatever. I don't see any of them beating Holloway, but that is just me.

Honestly I think Moicano matches up better than Ortega. Ortega has won alot off people's mistakes. Holloway is a big, technical guy

Makes sense how he took it to Ortega
Cub's only losses in the last 10 years are to Aldo, Holloway, Edgar, Ortega, Mendes. Top contenders or champions.

If Moicano fits in that catergory it's a good sign.

Cub Swanson, 4 years ago said Conor was not on his level. lmfao. what a B grade fighter.

Honestly I think Moicano matches up better than Ortega. Ortega has won alot off people's mistakes. Holloway is a big, technical guy

This thread reminded me of the Ortega fight. All Moicano had to do was keep that standing at the end and he should have had the decision in the bag. I won't say he has poor fight IQ because it was near the end of a really grueling fight but he basically gave Ortega the one thing he needed to win by going for that takedown.

Back