Ye Old Eat, Drink & Be Married Vol 52: Cantasy Football Draft Dry Rub, er, Run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you're real Equus, but when you're pretending to be Eli Manning and rolling dice to see whether or not you throw a touchdown pass, that's fantasy.

I roll a pair of 4's...you fumble!

I suck at posting. Working 50hrs a week and school is starting.

Also, in other news, texas sucks dick. It is FUCKING HOT. Like, my beard isn't that big and I think about shaving it every day if only to cool my face down. I waste 10-20oz of water every bike ride trying to cool my face down. Shit is horrible.

Anyway, wife is good. Still rocking her PhD. I am still selling shit loads of bikes. Still working on shit loads of bikes. Still riding a shit load of miles.
Also, getting a new tattoo soon/ getting a religious tattoo I got when I was 19 covered. Oops.

And yeah, I'm at a coffee shop/place that serves beer and I'm 3 in and six inches from drunk. 7.6% is no joke. 3 pints is quite a bit I'm starting to realize.

Also, ice chai tea. How awesome is that shit?

Yes you're real Equus, but when you're pretending to be Eli Manning and rolling dice to see whether or not you throw a touchdown pass, that's fantasy.

I roll a pair of 4's...you fumble!

you know what else isn't real, the majority of tv shows. and video games.

also I think youre unsure how fantasy works. you pick your team and set a roster. its about as labor intensive as sending a text message that says "I don't understand fantasy football."

That reminds me, you still owe me money from that "Will Ross and Rachel end up together" pool.

3fbb391807614147b0d67a1d0a98b412c01305fdaea0962f742441d688597134.jpg

That reminds me, you still owe me money from that "Will Ross and Rachel end up together" pool.

perfect example. I know that's from friends but only ever watched the show 3 times when made to by a gf.

I suck at posting. Working 50hrs a week and school is starting.

Also, in other news, texas sucks dick. It is FUCKING HOT. Like, my beard isn't that big and I think about shaving it every day if only to cool my face down. I waste 10-20oz of water every bike ride trying to cool my face down. Shit is horrible.

Anyway, wife is good. Still rocking her PhD. I am still selling shit loads of bikes. Still working on shit loads of bikes. Still riding a shit load of miles.
Also, getting a new tattoo soon/ getting a religious tattoo I got when I was 19 covered. Oops.

And yeah, I'm at a coffee shop/place that serves beer and I'm 3 in and six inches from drunk. 7.6% is no joke. 3 pints is quite a bit I'm starting to realize.

No shit stories!

Shave the beard.

I'd be in if it were free. This second-tier league is obviously just for kicks and satisfying some bitch babies crying about 2 QB options

make it free to introduce the noobz

i guess in minnesota summer isnt hot

perfect example. I know that's from friends but only ever watched the show 3 times when made to by a gf.

Pretend all you want. You were a Phoebe / Joey shipper, I know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back