• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ye old "eat, drink and be married" thread vol. 2..... all in the family edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife is an only child. My brother's wife is cool. My sister's husband is an officer in the Air Force and I've only met im a few times.

All in all, not bad.

you guys have idiot brother/sister in laws?

i do.

No, thankfully. My wife is an only child, like me. One-child policy FTW!

She does have an idiot cousin though. He's turned out to be a real douche bag the last few years.

We're all different. None of us are idiots though. We each just see, act, do things differently than others.

No, he's definitely an idiot. Or makes really poor and illogical choices that he knows are just that anyway.

We're all different. None of us are idiots though. We each just see, act, do things differently than others.

no. my sisters husbands were certified idiots. they are now ex's. they were idiots. i dont have nearly enough time to post all there juvenile and ridiculous antics on here.

and my wife. her brother passed away. so i no longer have any brother in laws.

I guess I just don't like the term. We're all idiots to someone.
But I understand what you guys are saying.

some of you are lucky.

mine takes advantage of the fact that her parents and my wife like to spend time with her kid, so she continually asks us to baby sit. I continually say no.

makes bad decisions in men, doesnt take great advice and is incredibly intrusive.

she is supposed to go to Chicago for a few weeks (because of her job) i hope she likes it there and stays there for a long time.

and my in laws... don't even let me get started about them.

I guess I just don't like the term. We're all idiots to someone.
But I understand what you guys are saying.

my other bro in law (married to my sister) is a cool dude.

also my wife's brother (who passed away), the guy was all class (r.i.p) i actually miss the guy.

you guys have idiot brother/sister in laws?

i do.

My sister is married to a good dude. LAPD & Marine Corps vet. He's kind of a video game nerd, but we all have faults.

My wife's sister is an idiot. She's a hipster (do I really need to go on?) She mooches off of her mom & continues to date a heroin addict who has put her in jail/the hospital multiple times.

My sister is married to a good dude. LAPD & Marine Corps vet. He's kind of a video game nerd, but we all have faults.

My wife's sister is an idiot. She's a hipster (do I really need to go on?) She mooches off of her mom & continues to date a heroin addict who has put her in jail/the hospital multiple times.

i wouldnt consider myself a video game nerd, but i do like my video games, my wife likes playing sims 3, so co-existing in the same room is easy.

i wouldnt consider myself a video game nerd, but i do like my video games, my wife likes playing sims 3, so co-existing in the same room is easy.

Yeah, I don't really consider it a negative. I just like giving him a hard time about it.

As much time as I spend on Sherdog, I would be the last person to say that someone else spends too much time playing video games. lol

I just felt the baby kick for the first time!!! Holy shit! Awesome!

I know it's kind of an attention whore thing, but you know. Just throwing it out there.

That just made my morning.

I know it's kind of an attention whore thing, but you know. Just throwing it out there.

I didn't know you/she was expecting. Congrats :D

Congratulations, don't forget to post it all over your Facebook wall!

Oh yea, and congrats, Kool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back