• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ycm update

BPD could make sense
I get a sense of disrespect from your posts and replies, you're not encouraging but trying to discourage it seems. Why would you do that to someone you don't know, for what purpose? Insecurity issues or something to make yourself feel better? Genuine question cuz I don't get it. For example; the context in which you brought up me beating my wife.. why put it that way and bring it up at all?

Regardless of that, got some time to give a more detailed response to what's been said above.

Hey dude, I used to break into cars and do drugs in my Dickies and Cortez. Removing myself from the people I used to hang around with was step 1, step 2 was moving away from the city I grew up in and everyone knew me in. If you can't leave Vegas, that's fine but watch who you hang with. Career criminal is a choice you make until your eventually in too deep to do anything else, climbing ranks in that lifestyle is something someone does because they want to, they want to be there and climb those ranks, just like you have to want to be in that ring. Next ask yourself what you want to be? If the answer is gangster then continue to do drugs and run with druggies criminals. You want to be a boxer run with boxers. You want to get educated and make a good living and life for yourself and future wife and children, get a education, learn a trade, drive trucks, or join the military. Military may be out of the option depending on your crimes. I think it would be a good place for you though. Free place to live, free food, free healthcare, they pay you, and you learn a job skill. If you have nowhere to live the simple fact they house you is good enough, the others are just bonus. You'd also get the discipline, authority, and help it seems you need. As well as new friends that are doing something with their lives.

I hope your working on something for yourself other than boxing. The chances of boxing playing out well as a career path are very low.

I am sorry for the loss of your mother and I can understand how something like this can drive a person into severe depression, suicide, drugs, etc. I have had my own severe struggles with losing a loved one.

Good luck
Boxing for me is no longer a realistic career option because of my age and medical issues. I'll still train as a hobbyist and maybe compete for fun when it's all said and done - but my days as a prospect are looking numbered. Career wise I'll probably start coaching and helping out where I can in the gym, staying in and around boxing is key for me to stay on the straight and narrow with ease so I definitely want to be involved somehow. When I'm fully healed I'm going to give boxing one last real run to be a professional, see if I still have it or not and if I do, waste zero time fight as much as possible and see what happens. If I suffer any kind of injury or setback or just don't have the timing in the gym right, then I'll put my fighter dreams on the shelf for good and focus on training.

For me, what has happened really isn't a surprise. My mom was my whole world, I was co dependent on her as she was on me, and losing her and the method of losing her caused me to break.

I don't know if I'll ever recover from this. My chaotic way of handling life is a result of suppressed emotional rage or trying to cope with something I cannot cope with.

I was very stable and very happy before my mom's death, I knew what I wanted and was dedicated to getting it and just overall took the ups with the ups and the downs with the downs but was mainly satisfied with my life.

Since my mom got killed, I've been mentally dark. I lost my faith, and embraced the dark energy that came along the with that kind of situation and spiraled my life into hell. I am looking forward to being happy again whenever that day comes - and looking back at all this shit like one big nightmare. That will only happen if I start making positive changes and having faith again.

I need to bounce back for my mom's sake if nothing else, she must be turning in her grave at what I've allowed to have happen, happen.

I'm gonna be alright, I know that much. I'm blessed to have my freedom right now, thank God for that.

Thanks to all that support!

@YoungCashMoney

Hi, any news about your situation? Are you able to do some boxing ?
I hope he is but the odds are he’s not.

Every time Bryce goes mia, he comes back months later explaining how he ruined his life by abusing drugs and getting locked up and how somebody he knew got murdered. I wish I was making this up.

It’s crazy because I still remember the first thread I saw of his. Just a young super skinny white kid who kept breaking his hands. Seemed really good and innocent. Then I remember he had the brain surgery and stuff.

Next thing you know he’s doing drugs, gambling and all types of crazy shit; and people are getting killed and stuff. Crazy how life flies by.

But yeah even he acknowledged before his mom died he was a really well adjusted person

It’s crazy because I still remember the first thread I saw of his. Just a young super skinny white kid who kept breaking his hands. Seemed really good and innocent. Then I remember he had the brain surgery and stuff.

Next thing you know he’s doing drugs, gambling and all types of crazy shit; and people are getting killed and stuff. Crazy how life flies by.

But yeah even he acknowledged before his mom died he was a really well adjusted person
And thats why I think he can come back from that and he will. A little confidence in someone getting back up is imo warranted here. If YCM reads that. I am 100% sure you can make it back into a happy self supporting life outside of all the shit.

And thats why I think he can come back from that and he will. A little confidence in someone getting back up is imo warranted here. If YCM reads that. I am 100% sure you can make it back into a happy self supporting life outside of all the shit.
I knew a lot of good hearted people who were really well adjusted as kids. They eventually lost their way through high school and young adulthood and were never the same. Don’t get me wrong it’s totally possible, but both outcomes: tragic and happy can happen. Some people go too deep on a path and never recover. Some I thought were doomed to be lost souls became such great people again

he is half black as a mixed person it can rub the wrong way when people just go assuming

just my own wackky theory but I think all the test from getting his hormone back in order after the brain stuff made him a lot more aggressive and prone to take risks

you can even see it in his boxing before he he was diagnosed he was a very defensive fighter who used his speed and defense to compete

but once his body started healing and he started getting bigger and less fragile he changed up and became more aggresive and come forward

as to the happy and well adjusted part
it's easy to be happy and well adjusted when things are ok
but when he wheels fall off is what really morphs a person

it's like the joker quote "whatever doesn't kill you makes you wierder"

he is half black as a mixed person it can rub the wrong way when people just go assuming

just my own wackky theory but I think all the test from getting his hormone back in order after the brain stuff made him a lot more aggressive and prone to take risks

you can even see it in his boxing before he he was diagnosed he was a very defensive fighter who used his speed and defense to compete

but once his body started healing and he started getting bigger and less fragile he changed up and became more aggresive and come forward

as to the happy and well adjusted part
it's easy to be happy and well adjusted when things are ok
but when he wheels fall off is what really morphs a person

it's like the joker quote "whatever doesn't kill you makes you wierder"
he also is an admitted woman beater. So there’s that.

he also is an admitted woman beater. So there’s that.
Right and you are a scumbag it's no denying it, sincerely stoked that regardless of my situations I ain't got an attitude like yours projecting negativity out and ignorant tunnel vision on an individuals mistakes, it's also stayed consistent so I doubt it's just a phase kind of thing while with me, I haven't made that same mistake again, havent even come close.

Yes I got locked up again. My warrants are handled I just got my ID back finally after getting my birth certificate and now have court on Jan 25th for my only charge left to deal with and I plan on walking away from all of this with zero convictions. Life has been extremely difficult to deal with trying to start from zero with the baggage I have but it looks like I'm going to succesfully leave all this shit behind me and have an actual second chance at life with nothing from the past holding me down.

People doing what the scumbag I quoted is doing are the only tie to the nightmare that I'll have moving forward, And I just feel sorry they are so ignorant that they don't realize everybody has demons we all go through shit, I'm just comfortable enough and been blessed with seeing all angles of life to which i have no shake in discussing anything and everything thats happened, if I wasn't real with yall about whats gone on how can I be real with myself, and me being real with myself is what gives me hope my life gets redeemed into something great the way i thought it was supposed to be.

Don't do drugs. Don't wanna be a gangster. Pray to God. Be a good person. That's literary gonna fix everything.

Back