Yan is a lock to beat Aljo right?

pThree

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I just don't see anywhere Aljo has even a slight advantage apart from maybe finishing from the back.

Yan is a far superior striker and has dealt with better wrestlers than Aljo, like Magomed Magomedov. He has also gone to Dagestan recently to work on his wrestling even more.

Yan also has nasty takedowns, trips, and ground game of his own so Aljo is in danger everywhere.

Yan knocks him out inside 2 rounds, can't see any other result

I just don't see anywhere Aljo has even a slight advantage apart from maybe finishing from the back.

Yan is a far superior striker and has dealt with better wrestlers than Aljo, like Magomed Magomedov. He has also gone to Dagestan recently to work on his wrestling even more.

Yan also has nasty takedowns, trips, and ground game of his own so Aljo is in danger everywhere.

i could easily see it going into the championship rounds or even a decision but i agree its basically a lock . I think Yan beats Aljo and Sandhagen beats Yan , styles make fights .

You're all just racist picking the white man.

Dude..... NO FIGHTER IS A LOCK AGAINST ANOTHER FIGHTER. (Unless it's a WMMA fighter against a MMA fighter.)

Ajo can win if he blitz bookbag him early and score a sub. Most likely aljo will get pieced up if the fight continues

Nothings ever a lock, but yes, I favor Yan quote a bit. Aljo seems to have a lot supporters around here thinking he’s going to win this one. I’m not seeing it.

When two of the best guys in the world, especially from a stacked division fight, it's never a lock. We are all wrong 30-45% of the time, mma is super unpredictable and to say Yan is a lock is hilarious. If you watch mma for a while you'll understand this.

Aljo has better head kicks, and those can unlock this pretty quick.

If I ever hear the word Dagestan in mma again I’m gonna fight someone

Absolutely. I don’t think I’ve ever been more confident in picking a fight. Yan will 100% get the win.

As much as I hate Yan (for no particular reason) and love Sterling.... I lose faith in Sterling daily

Nothings ever a lock, but yes, I favor Yan quote a bit. Aljo seems to have a lot supporters around here thinking he’s going to win this one. I’m not seeing it.
right? hes not going to be able to have top or clinch control enough for a decision and its even more unlikely he'll submit him and its insanely unlikely he ko's or out strikes him of course

Aljo is awkward and very tricky, and a top notch submission artist. You probably would've said Sandhagen would be a lock against Aljo too.

Back