• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yan calls Sterling clown on Instagram and Sterling responds

If yan had honor, he would've gotten on his knee to get kneed on the head or Quit for being a cheater.

He didn't do either...He is a fucking cheater, has no honor, fuck em.

It was when he did the interview that I knew for certain that he was faking the extent of the damage. I he was really as hurt as he made himself out to be in the cage, he'd have walked off without comment. Now, posing with the belt...bad form and going to lead to even less respect for him.

Sterling got hit with an illegal knee, yes, and he was awarded the W via DQ, which is fair enough.

But he has little right to go posing with the belt with a big grin. He did not win that fight in any way other by that one infringement by his opponent and subsequent DQ.
He shouldn't wanna pose with the belt even one time. He didn't "win it" in any sense other than a technicality. He was WELL Beaten by the better fighter (Who made one mistake).

They both are cunts. Yan for Kneeing Aljo, and giving me a salt overdose, and Aljo for an all time great acting performance. Fuck them both.

But still, War Yan. The belt will soon come back where it belongs.

fc5fedd0-c3f8-11ea-8c85-9f30eae6654e_image_hires_182556 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that was directed towards Merab, not to Sterling.

Aljo asked for this posing with the belt. rematch should be niiiiiiice.

He called him a clown for posing with the belt after being down 3-1 and winning by DQ when he was likely to get finished soon lol...

I have no problem with him not wanting to keep fighting, but posing with the belt like that after getting beat up, crying, acting upset and giving a dramatic soliloquy to Rogan is clown city. Yan is right here.
Yep.

I think that was directed towards Merab, not to Sterling.
Ev4IEAKUUAkMUkZ

This translates to
“Don’t worry, he’s completely fine”

“Celebrating”
According to some reddit user.So yeah i don't think it was directed towards Merab

Merab is a loyal teammate to sterling. Hes Georgian too and I've heard that them and russians dont get along sometimes

Yan is the clown for fucking himself out of a fight he was winning. It’s a bit cringe for Aljo to pose with the belt though. Do it in private but not in public. He’s seen as a paper champ because let’s be honest, he is.

LMAO, Aljo weren't you calling Yan a paper champ? You seem pretty fine in that picture, and Dana said you went to the hospital, and had nothing wrong with you, bitch made ass clown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back