Yall should watch the Eiger sanction

Place is same as always huh. I dont even go to the war room anymore Ive argued with too many people in there over the years. Imma more peaceful easy feeling kinda guy now no more death threats from me?:)
You threatened me in the past? But yeah i don t go to the WR anymore. Depressing place and will leave a taste of shit in your mouth.

You threatened me in the past? But yeah i don t go to the WR anymore. Depressing place and will leave a taste of shit in your mouth.
I was thinking earlier I cant ever remember even seeing you on here before and man I been on here forever. Usually drunk as hell tho so who knows. You sound like a good chap I think well get along.:)

Was gonna say Clint did lot of his own climbing in this movie. One of the most Alpha Alpha-Males ever.
Was watching in the line of fire recently and his old ass was shimmying up a pipe to climb a roof. It was him no stunt double lol

Clint use to be a bouncer so he really was tough instead of some like stallone who got put in the hospital when Dolph hit him for real.
Lets be fair, Dolph is like 6'6 and knows how to punch and kick fucking hard.
Big guys that can strike well are no joke. Just many of them don't know and just rely on their size.

The Eiger Sanction is one of those hidden gems not many have seen like the Duellists or Jeremiah Johnson.
Loved it. And it's funny too.
And yes George Kennedy is great in it.

Where the hell u been man u never reply to my threads anymore. Dont make me break out the cookware this place cant handle that shiut. I cant even find the delicious meals thread on here now.
I'm off and on briefly. I've got the attention span of a gnat. Plus usually I'm on my phone, which for some reason starts adding endless spaces to any reply making it unreadable.

When I'm at work I'm distracted.

99% of everything I post I forget anyway.

I watching it nol by gawd enamine de sasitas lusiufase ................uh im imdipont care

Clint use to be a bouncer so he really was tough instead of some like stallone who got put in the hospital when Dolph hit him for real.

Dolph was World Heavyweight Champion in Kyokushin, aka, "Knockdown Karate". A good hit from Prime Dolph would have put most men in hospital.

I've seen a few of his fights in the past. It was clear he had significant power and would crumple guys who could only handle it for so long

A great movie! I am an Eastwood fan, but I really enjoyed George Kennedy's work.

god stallone was a meathead, he actually told Ernie Shavers to cut loose on him, Shavers gave him a little bodyshot after which sly excused himself, and shavers was sent packing (it was an audition for the mr t role, honestly, shavers wasn't intimidating as a person so the right guy got the role.

god stallone was a meathead, he actually told Ernie Shavers to cut loose on him, Shavers gave him a little bodyshot after which sly excused himself, and shavers was sent packing (it was an audition for the mr t role, honestly, shavers wasn't intimidating as a person so the right guy got the role.

Stallone said that after Ernie hit him with a body shot, he just made to the toilet in time to puke his guts out. And I'm pretty sure that wasn't a full power shot from big Ernie<45>

What the? I had no idea about this. Shavers tried out for that role?
And yeah, I own the Ernie Shavers career dvds. If Ali and others from the Golden era say he was the hardest puncher they ever faced then wtf was Stallone thinking?
Shavers would wing guys and still send them into the void.

Stallone said that after Ernie hit him with a body shot, he just made to the toilet in time to puke his guts out. And I'm pretty sure that wasn't a full power shot from big Ernie<45>
I doubt it was too, maybe even a tap to ernie .

I love how Clint Eastwood always writes into his movies, even the ones in which he’s 90 years old, some hot woman just throwing themselves at him and wanting to fuck. It’s ridiculous.
And in The Eiger Sanction, the woman has some of the worst fake tits ever. And she throws herself at him in the most unrealistic way ever.

What the? I had no idea about this. Shavers tried out for that role?
And yeah, I own the Ernie Shavers career dvds. If Ali and others from the Golden era say he was the hardest puncher they ever faced then wtf was Stallone thinking?
Shavers would wing guys and still send them into the void.
Ya, dumb, shavers could conceivably kill the average person.

Back